{PiYo}

/
7 Comments
I would like to thank Blogger for deleting my weekend recap post instead of posting it. :( Publish - Delete? not the same. Urg. So mad. I don't have time to redo it right now so Wednesdays post is what is going on today. Pout.
***
Last week the new long awaited program PiYo by Beachbody was launched and it is a hit! I am pumped with how many people are ordering this and can't wait to do this program with all of them.

Right now it's on sale as a challenge pack so if you have wanted to try Shakeology this is the time to do it because it's like getting the program for $10! {Or you can just buy the program itself!}
Plus you get a free DVD "Hardcore on the floor" and free shipping!
PiYo is all about low impact - high intensity movements inspired by yoga and Pilates. It's with superstar trainer Chalene Johnson who is one of my favorite trainers and it requires no equipment - just your body weight.
It's a 60 day program and for the program alone it's $60 - that's $1 a day with free shipping! Can't say no to that. Sale is only on for the month of June! :)
I'm not a huge yoga fan but from the sneak peek videos I have tried it is fantastic and I didn't think twice ordering it! I have been stalking my shipment since!
You get 8 workouts plus your bonus workout.
If you want more details let me know
Or if you would like to kick Blogger in the shin with me - let me know that too. 

Related Posts

7 comments:

Christy said...

I'm pretty excited to try PiYo! It looks pretty intense. I'm going to do 3 total rounds of 21F and then try it out :D

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

Pies an Fro Yo sound good too hahah! Stupid blogger. Can't wait to try it!

Pamela said...

I follow Charlene on IG! She's awesome!!

Kaella Neithercut said...

Ugh, blogger has done that to me before!! :(

Mom and Dad said...

Give Blogger a kick from us. PiYo sounds interesting. We will await your review.
Hope Beachbody can keep up with all the orders.

Leslie said...

All these great programs! I just want to try them all

Whit said...

Ummm, I need more details ;) Hook me up girl!!