Daddy Day

/
5 Comments
Today I get to celebrate 2 incredible men!
My amazing Dad - the best Dad Jeff and I could possibly ask for. Dad is always up for anything, always has our back, loves to have fun and is a true testament that you don't ever really have to grow up. 
And the best Dad to Cruz and Delainey - my incredible husband!
 I couldn't wait to see Justin with Delainey and I know their bond with just continue to grow. She is one lucky lady. 
 And I know the more Delainey grows up the more Justin LOVES being a Dad.
Happy Father's Day you two! I know I am so lucky to have you both in my life and I know Cruz and Delainey are even luckier. We love you!!!

Related Posts

5 comments:

Leigh said...

Happy belated father's day to your dad and Justin!

Rachel and John said...

What great dads you have in your life! I hope they all had a great day!!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Happy Father's Day to 2 great Dads!

Ashley said...

The sweetest! You are so blessed with these men! Hope they had a wonderful Father's Day.

Janna Renee said...

Hope y'all had a great Father's Day!