{5}

/
15 Comments
5 years sounds like a long time but it doesn't feel like a long time at all. I remember the details of this day so clearly. It was definitely one of the best days - not much could have made it better.
There's no one I have more fun with whether we are just hanging out at home or out and about doing something exciting. We get each other. We know how to push each others buttons, cheer each other up and know when it's time to pour each other a drink or dish out a bowl of ice cream.
We have our ups and downs as any relationship does but Justin is so supportive of me no matter what and I never question how much he loves me. He has been there when I needed him most - he lets me cry when I need to cry (sad or happy) and then turns my mood right around or laughs at me. 
The last few years haven't always been easy but it's our story and we tackled everything together.
And our story now stars two beautiful girls that we are lucky enough to call our own so I think we are doing pretty darn great as a team. And clearly need an updated family photo.
I'm so thankful to do life with you Just and to spend forever making memories with you.
I love you - Happy Anniversary - I am so lucky to be your wife! xo

Related Posts

15 comments:

Courtney Kassner said...

Happy Anniversary A&J! Hope you enjoy your day and weekend!

Mom and Dad said...

A toast to you both on your 5th Anniversary. Such great memories of your wedding day.

T. L. said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Less than a week and I get to see that beautiful family!!! Sooo excited!!!

Christy said...

I hope you guys have a wonderful anniversary<3

Gabriella said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys enjoy your weekend celebrating. Your wedding pictures are incredible!

Carolyn said...

Aww! :) So sweet! Happy anniversary!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Happy Anniversary!!

I love your dress!!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Happy birthday! You guys definitely have something special! I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating!!

krink said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Feels like just yesterday :)
Xoxo

Pamela said...

So sweet!! Gorgeous wedding pictures of you two!!

Megan C said...

Happy anniversary!!!

Sarah said...

beautiful pictures!
happy anniversary!

Nikki said...

Happy Anniversary!

Murdock's mama said...

Congrats on 5 years...we celebrate 5 this fall. You're family is just gorgeous! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!