{Weekend Rewind: Lake}

/
13 Comments
We had such a great weekend! It was so nice to be with family and introduce Delainey to one of our favorite places!
Here our weekend in rewind with a million and one photos! :)
Monday we enjoyed the beautiful Sunshine! Mom, Dad and Jeff went for the first ski of the season! brrrr
Uncle Jeff and Miss D hanging out on the pier.
 We visited and played with Logan, Mayela, Avah and Dal.
 Played outside
 Delainey had breakfast in the sunshine!
 Perfect morning: coffee on the deck in the sun.
 Delainey and her matching chair she got for Christmas!
 Our morning started like this! Delainey deciding it was time to get up and Cruz escaping the kennel to join us!
 Sunday night we went to Auntie Cathy & Uncle Ken's for the NHL playoff pool winners dinner. Auntie Cathy was the winner last year so she made us all a delicious dinner!
Delainey got dressed up for the occasion - I did not. :)
Cutest little vest ever!
Silly monkey
Swing fun!
 Gramma playing with Delainey & Cruz
 Sunday afternoon Justin, Jolie and I hungout on the front lawn and had a few drinks and chatted while Delainey napped (Jeff too) - she had possibly her longest nap yet - in the stroller on the front lawn!
Cruz was ever so cute as always!


 Visited with Logan and everyone down at the other cabin.
Mom, Dad and I took Delainey for her first boat ride! She wore my old life jacket.
 
Cruz joined of course!
She also took after me when I was little and napped for most of the boat ride!
Cruz decided Miss D's play mat was for her.
 Cuddles from Mayela on Saturday night.
 Jeff and Justin played a joke on my Dad when he left his sandals when they were launching the boat and froze them in a bucket. This was after Dad searched for them!!
 It was pretty hilarious! For us. :)
 Fun with Dad!
Saturday Mayela came and spend a few hours with us and taught me to make the loom bracelets that are all the rage. I am a pro now. ;) More on those later!
Delainey took her first trip to the market with my Mom and Jolie.
Jeff, Justin and Dad went for a bike ride.
 I introduced her to the pier and lake!
 Friday night she was a tired girl but didn't want to miss out on anything!
We arrived at the lake Friday afternoon and had a good visit with the Thomas's. Delainey got to play with her buddy Kaley! I know they will be such great lake friends.
And that about sums it up. It was perfect

Related Posts

13 comments:

T. L. said...

Delainey looks like such a happy little lady! Glad you had a great weekend!

Leigh said...

Looks like the perfect weekend all around :)

Murdock's mama said...

What an AWESOME weekend! I'm so sad we're hardly going to see our lakehouse this summer! :(

Rachel Steck said...

Your trip looks amazing!! Glad you had a great time!
xoxo
Rachel

Nikki said...

sounds like a great weekend!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Looks like a great weekend! There is nothing like being at the lake. Looks like Delainey is going to love spending time there. I am going to the lake this weekend for the first time since last August so I am so excited - plus I finally get to meet my niece Evelyn!

krink said...

Awesome pics as always! LOVE LOVE LOVE the vest! Glad to see you had better weather than us :)
Xoxo

Kaella Neithercut said...

It looks like you had a wonderful weekend! I was jealous of all your posts on instagram! Now, I'm excited to head to our lake this summer!!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Awe fun little weekend! Miss D is so freaking cute!

Kristin said...

Sounds perfect! Love that Cruz isn't missing a beat either!

Ashley said...

Looks like an awesome weekend!!! Skiing already?? Too cold!! Brrr!! Love all the pictures!! I think D will love the lake too!! Boy does she ever look like Justin in that last picture!! But she has your eyes I think! I can't wait to introduce Noah - whenever we make it it down there!!

Katie said...

so fun! i want to come :) she is just adorable! I love her!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Amazing weekend!! All the fresh air tuckered her out!!

I need a lake property stat!!