{Thursday Randoms}

/
10 Comments
Happy Thursday! We have Nixon coming to play with us today so we are pretty excited about it! It was also almost 20C on our morning walk so that makes us VERY happy!
Now a few randoms...
 {1}
Yesterday we had a great day with Nicole (& Leo) and Lindsey (& Avery). Lindsey drove in from Red Deer (thank you again!) and we met at Good Earth for lunch and then came up to my place for a walk in the ravine and then a little play date and visit. It was so nice to get our babes together as the last time we were all together we were all pregnant!
Aren't they cute!
 We lucked out and it was such a beautiful day! Cruz was happy too.
{2}
Just cute.
{3}
I finished the 21 Day Fix over the weekend - more on that to come next week!
My parents are doing it now - because they really need to get into shape - ha ha. ;)
{4}
Sleeping. We don't do it around here. Well 2 of us don't at least. So I will leave you with these
 
Happy Thursday everyone!

Related Posts

10 comments:

Rachel Steck said...

What a great day to spend with friends!
xoxo
Rachel

Murdock's mama said...

OMG...the last three photos at the end had me laughing out loud! They are SO true! I'm so sorry you aren't sleeping! I remember those nights SO well {mainly because Cully just started sleeping through the night at 3 months ago!}. I promise, she will start sleeping better soon! {Cully did at 10 months} Then after that you get to worry about them coming to your room in the middle of the night {Jordyn!} :) Hang in there mama!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

That is so fun that you were all able to get together and have kids that are so close in age! Looks like a beautiful day!

Mom said...

Beautiful day for a get together with the Moms.
So far so good on the Fix. Only day 2.. Haha Can't tell if I am stiff from skiing or The Fix!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Thanks for having us! Avery loved seeing the babies, she's rarely that excited lol.

Carolyn said...

Baby play dates are so much fun!! :) And OMG - the sleeping things are so funny!

Also - I think I have Jake convinced to do a workout program with me when I'm done with kickboxing! What one should we do? You're my girl. HAHAHA

Ashley said...

Aww love that you all got together!! Look at Avery and D playing together! Sooo cute!!! The ladies look great as well!!
Today it is gloomy and breezy here! I will take the sun back please!!
Love that last humor pic! Haha. Hopefully D will grow into loving sleep! Luckily mine sleeps all night, just not through the day! We are working on it! Do you bath D at bedtime?

Leigh said...

That's fun that you girls were able to get together! Makes me wish I had a baby so I could have been there ;) And I hope Miss Delainey gets her sleep together soon for you!

Bex said...

Your get-together looked awesome! Wish I could have met up as well. That last meme was hilarious

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Such a fun visit!! So nice for the babies to hang out and the moms to chat! Thanks for having us over.

During the sleepless times I think about the payback during the teenage years!! ;) They aren't going to get away with these shenanigans!

Those memes made me LOL! The one about the kids still being alive is my life!