{Baby Mama & White Plum}

/
10 Comments
Happy Friday and a Friday before a long weekend at that - can I get a whoop whoop!
We are headed to the lake this afternoon and I could not be more excited to get away, hangout with family and introduce Delainey to the lake when it isn't covered in ice and snow. 
But first of all today it's all about Mama outfits - not babe this week!
I was given the opportunity to work with a fun shop called White Plum.

This shop has got it all: tops, dresses, skirts, leggings, shorts, palazzo pants, shoes, accessories and even some items for the house & home. 
I love a shop with unique items you aren't going to find at your typical store.
These items from the shop belong in my closet...
I wish I was taller to pull of the palazzo pants - they are all so fun!
*
White Plum sent me the Heart and Seoul dress to review:
I wore it out for Justin's birthday dinner like this with wedge sandals and a tan belt...
I love the shape of this dress with its cinched waist and flutter sleeves. It has a deep v-neck wrap top which also makes it perfect for nursing if needed! Which is SO great - so many dresses make it nearly impossible for nursing mamas. I loved the length too - not too long or short!
Plus it has pocket!
I also debated wearing it with this vintage {thrift store find} belt -  the colors are perfect with it.
But it's super pretty with no belt at all since it's cinched at the waist already. And paired with some nude wedges dressed it up a bit too.
Pockets!!
LOVE it. The dress can be dressy or more casual depending on how you wear it. It also comes in black and is machine washable (everything is machine washable in my house so this is a good thing)!
Plus they ship to Canada for a flat $10 and shipping was super quick!
Now you can use code ALISONANDJUSTIN to get 20% off your purchase. Happy shopping!
Thank you White Plum!
***
Now for a couple outfits of the week...
This was to my Mother's Day Fundraiser at work:
{sweater: old navy, stripped leggings: joe fresh, necklace: ebay, shoes: joe fresh kids}
*
 Out to MS Fundraiser:
 {dress: f21, boots: urbanog, necklace: smart set}
*
Groceries!
{top: target, capris: seven for all mankind, shoes: joe fresh kids (so old)}
And that's a wrap! Happy weekend all. Enjoy every second of it. 

Related Posts

10 comments:

Leigh said...

Love that dress! They have some great stuff on their website....just what I needed....thanks Alison ;) Have a great weekend!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Yeah, thanks...lol. Love their stuff! I have not had luck ordering clothes online lately so that might save me ;)
Have a great long weekend at the lake!

Pamela said...

Love the dress you chose!!!

Ashley said...

That dress is super cute!!! I also love all your outfits this week!! I havent had much luck finding anything I love on myself lately!!

I hope you have a great weekend at the lake!! M is working all weekend, so we are laying low!

Carolyn said...

OK! That dress is so pretty! Love it! :)

Bex said...

Cute!!

Kaella Neithercut said...

I LOVE the black dress your wore to the MS fundraiser! It looks gorgeous on you! You have now officially made me want to go shopping hahaha!

Ashley said...

Love that dress with the brown belt!!

Laurie @ Disney 'n Diapers said...

GIRLLLLL. PLEASE. STOP being so gorgeous already..mmmk? LOVE you in the black F21 dress and that blue dress is adorable also!!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Love that dress!!! Super cute and you look great in it! I like the different belt options.