{Baby Mama and Vivie & Ash}

/
9 Comments
Well hello there Friday! I have been loving these last SUN and HEAT filled days.
See Mother Nature we can be friends!!
This is the best evening right here...hanging out on the deck and Justin BBQing dinner!
{photo taken through screen that's why it's blurry!}
Well today I have a FUN filled shop for you: Vivie & Ash
I was drawn to this shop for it's super fun prints! I love unique items for Delainey and this shop is filled with them. 
First of all let me show you what I am talking about...
Leggings
Shorts
Skirts
Hats
Headwraps
Sara the lovely shop owner made Delainey her own little pair of shorts to review out of this fabric that I fell in love with!
HEDGEHOGS!!
Side note: I had 2 hedgehog pets. Not at the same time. One a friend gave me hers because I LOVED him - Sanchez - and she no longer did. And then another my xboyfriend gave me for my birthday - Bosley. They were the cutest little guys ever but not the best pets. There I said it. But I loved them. Hence my love for anything hedgehogs. Sorry Delainey.
But just look at this fabric! And her short!
We love them so much. I would wear them. True story. Delainey received size 6-12 months and they fit great - they are long and have room to grow in the waist so I know they will fit well all summer long!
 They are such soft fabric - organic cotton to be exact!
They are so well made - have a cute little cuff and are a great fit.
 She thinks she is pretty sassy in them!!
And then she said "ALL DONE LADY"
Now you can do some shopping using the code aandj15 for 15% off! :)
Thank you again Sara! We love your shop.
Follow along on instagram @vivieandash
Follow on facebook here
Have a GREAT weekend everyone.

Related Posts

9 comments:

Kaella Neithercut said...

I LOVE those Flamingo leggings! So cute!! Have a great weekend :)

Leigh said...

So cute! Have a great weekend friend :)

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Adorable!! Have a great weekend :-)

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Cute!! Love the hedgehog pattern! I am glad you guys have finally had some consistently nice, warm weather! It was a beautiful week in Minnesota, too, so I tried to soak up as much sun as I could before I go back to work next week!

Sarah said...

oh gosh those are so cute!
have a great weekend you 3!

Ashley said...

Oh gosh, she is adorable when she is ALL DONE!

Bex said...

So cute!!

Murdock's mama said...

OH my gosh...SO adorable! :)

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

So cute!! I love hedgehogs too- the chocolates!! Haha!

Those are cute sandals that Miss D is wearing too!