{Workout Wednesday}

/
12 Comments

Beach Body program have always been my go to workouts. I love a program. I love a challenge. And I love something that gives you results. (Who wouldn't?) I also love something that can do all of those things in my own home.
Beach Body. Beach Body. Beach Body.
I did P90X before our wedding. Insanity after our first year of marriage. ChaLEAN Extreme just before and while pregnant and I started Focus T25 at 7 weeks postpartum so just finished a few weeks ago.
I have also done workouts from Insanity: The Asylum, Turbo Fire, 10-minute Trainer, Hip hop Abs...maybe I am missing one!? And I am currently doing P90X3 and back on Shakeology.
Well after finishing Focus T25 I was contacted by a friend to become a Beach Body Coach. At first I was like "no way" that's so not for me...I am not a good sales person.. But the more I thought about it and talked to her about what it entailed the more it appealed to me.
I mean I come on to this blog and tell you all about these program to sell them to you anyways right?! And why do I do that? Because they have worked and I love them and I would love for you all to love them too! So the only difference now is that you can buy these program straight from my site, I will have more information on them and I am here to answer any questions you have about Beach Body programs and products. And you bet I have been studying up on all the products and programs that are new to me! Plus the products really sell themselves.

***
I talked about my experience and review on Focus T25 here, here (Alpha), here (Beta) and here Gamma.
I LOVED IT. 
2 days before Delainey was born. 7 weeks Postpartum. Last day of Focus T25.
No secret diets or saying no to ice cream. :)
It's 25 minutes a day. 5 days a week. Killer cardio with weights and it will get you results if you follow it.
It's a 10 week program with a 4 week Gamma add on if you choose to do that afterwards.
And right now the Focus T25 Challenge packs are on sale! :)
So if you have been thinking of trying this program or want to - this is the time!
{Challenge packs include Shakeology or you can just buy the program separately}
***
To kick off joining Beach Body as a coach I ordered the new 21 Day Fix. I am excited for it to arrive!
This program includes six 30 minute workouts and seven containers to help you with portion size and nutrition. It's an easy to follow program and the best part is that is it only $60!
Anyone want to join me?
21 days - $60! Easy peasy!
This program has shown great results if weight loss is something you are looking for as well!
These are the results from some of the people in one of my online groups!
***
To get more info on Focus T25 or 21 Day Fix click here:
Then at the top left you will click Get Fit then Fitness Programs
From there you can read more about them. Let me know if you have any questions at all.
***
So just a reminder: I am not a fitness expert. I'm not claiming to be one nor will I ever be one. I don't know everything there is to know about nutrition, health or what is best for you. But I can speak from my experience, share what I know and be here to motivate you if you want to try something new or take the next step to getting in YOUR best shape and finding the new healthy YOU.

Related Posts

12 comments:

Nikki said...

Good Luck! You will be a fabulous coach!

Pamela said...

WOW! You have done awesome!! And people say "it's so hard to lose that baby weight", which I am sure it is but I believe it CAN be done! Obviously, look at you!!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

You are such an inspiration!! You looked fabulous at 7 weeks PP but now you look amazing!

I really want to give this a go although I'm not sure I'm ready for high intensity yet? I did a yoga workout yesterday and I'm a bit sore today but nothing like how I was even a couple weeks ago. I'll take a look on your site and let you know if I have any questions before deciding what program to do.

I think you are perfect for this!

Mom said...

You are proof positive that if you put your mind to it and are consistent with your workouts, results will come. And it doesn't take a fancy gym, expensive equipment and too much time each day

Ashley said...

I think you are a great encouragement to those looking to shape up!! You look fantastic!!! I think you will be a great coach!!

Leigh said...

Such a perfect opportunity and fit for you! I haven't done the whole T25 program, but would definitely recommend it to people

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Um hello hottie mommy! Dang girlfriend! So I'm really interested now in trying these.. I always have known they were great. I just went to my girlfriends IFBB Bikini thing last weekend and hello.. That was motivation.. I can do it! Email me some details!

Christy said...

I should see if I can switch so you are my coach cos if anyone is gonna get my commissions it should be you! I started Insanity on Monday :)

Sarah @ Life, Love & Dinner said...

I've been contemplating T25. Would love to talk to you about nursing while doing the program!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Good for you! You will do great:) After a couple races I would love to chat more about these programs!

Danielle R said...

You look awesome! I just ordered turbo fire, I'm excited to try it!

Adrian {Happy girl} said...

This seems like the perfect thing for you! I'm so excited you have a new way to help others. If I end up going a bb program, I'll definitely get it from you!