{Miss D...& friends}

/
13 Comments
Earlier this week I went over for a visit with Whit and the kids and lucky us - she took a few 6 month photos of Miss Delainey. I'll let the photos do the talking and leave out all my captions. ;) 
All photos c/o Whitney Cowan Photography
Miss D & Miss Fin
With East

And the 3 of them!
Thank you again Whit! We love them all and you guys so much.
I really am so incredibly thankful for all the photos Whit takes of us. She is so talented and ridiculously busy so I am happy we can still fit these visits in even if they aren't as often as we'd like them to be. They look a lot different than they used to as well. No more her and I sitting on the couch enjoying a Starbucks and chatting the day away while playing with East - now it's much more chaotic, busy and it's perfect. It's life and I love the new normal. :)
***
Miss D outfits details: Pants and shirt: Joe Fresh, Mocs: c/o minimoc, headband: c/o Abbies Bow Creations

Related Posts

13 comments:

Nikki said...

Ah! So stinking cute!

Carolyn said...

They're so cute!!! :) She's such a little fashionista... just like her mama! :)

Pamela said...

LOVE the first picture!!

Leigh said...

Oh my goodness, Whitney once again got such great shots! Love all of them. Finley and Easton are such cuties too :)

Murdock's mama said...

Gorgeous {as usual!-- I love all of her work!}
Isn't it awesome how best friend relationships change after kids. I LOVE it! Best friends are so awesome, especially if you can raise your kids together! :)

Laurie @ Disney 'n Diapers said...

LOOK AT HER sitting up like a big girl..love the gold shoes and baby blues! How precious!

Mom said...

Goodness... Easton and Finley have changed. East looks so grown up. So many wonderful photos. (so what else is new?!?!)

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Aww they are all so cute! Love the photos :)

Ashley said...

You my friend, are GORGEOUS! Whit takes some fantastic photos, Delainey is just beautiful.I love how relationships evolve as milestones are hit...bonding over babies is a fantastic thing :)

Ashley said...

Ok what face make up do you have on? And you look tanned!! Are you tanning? Nonetheless you look amazing!!
Love the pictures as usual!!
Easton is soo big now! He looks huge next to Miss D!! But him and his sis look alike!!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Oh my gosh, she is so cute. I love her blue eyes. It's awesome that you have a good friend who takes such awesome pictures. And I love her outfit, by the way - especially the polka dot pants!!

Meg {henninglove} said...

what an absolute cutie!! i love her polka dot pants and that headband is just the most darling thing

Jessi said...

All of those photos are adorable! What a sweet little face. :)