{Holiday}

/
14 Comments
I'm just gonna start by saying this post will have a ton of photos. Pages and pages of photos....
Like I said before - we had an AWESOME trip. 10 days flew by!
Waiting for our flight - making sure Delainey didn't sleep!
The super sweet flight attendants gave Delainey a sticker for her baby book!
I made up these little baggies to give to surrounding guests on our flight in case Delainey was a trouble maker but she wasn't! She was so great. On the way there we were surrounded by a Bachelor party who had obviously gone out the night before and maybe not gone to bed...needless to say there were drinking by 11am on flight so anything Delainey did would not bother them! 
First pool experience. What you don't see is the screams. :)
We spent a morning with a friend from the lake at his families home on a private water ski lake. He is the U-21 waterski world champion!
Cutest pink toes you ever did see.
First time in sand and in a lake!
Watched Stephen ski the course.
Grass for the first time!!
Learning to love the pool!
One night we hiked up the hill by our place with a cocktail to see the sunset. 
Some of us didn't wear the right footwear for this trip.
It was so pretty!
She liked the top step of the pool on my lap!
Took a trip to Canyon Creek & Carefree.
We like colorful beers. Or they do. They wouldn't allow my pink wine in the photo.
The guys golfed one day - us girls went shopping and hung by the pool.
Dad, Jeff, Justin and Jolie met Uncle Ken and Auntie Cathy at the ball game! Justin has always wanted to go to a professional ball game!
I think she loved the warm weather!
We loved our pool time!
A rare visit for Justin to the pool! I could spend all day in the sun - Justin lasts about 5 minutes.
Uncle Jeff and Miss D
We headed into Old Scottsdale one night for dinner and had to stop at the Rusty Spur for a beer. 
Gramma & Grandpa with D.
My girl and I.
LOVE these people!!
Dad and I hiked up to the cactus on the mountain behind our place while Mom walking with Delainey.
King of the castle!
Camel Back
D's new Easter hat my Mom made!
Celery is exciting!
Bike trek with Dad and Justin.
Fountain Hills - fountain.
Pool time with G & G!
Goodbye pool!
I really wanted a family photo in front of a cactus. If you look really close there is one in the background. 
I should have taken notes about the fun stuff we did because my memory fails me! But we had an awesome time. We had Sonic for the first time! We shopped. We went to Trader Joes for the first time - bought all the essentials there - cookie spread, chocolate and wine. Had amazing meals. And best of all spent lots of time with family. Best ever.
Thank you to my Mom and Dad for all you did for this trip - renting the condo, renting the van, feeding our bellies! We love you.

Related Posts

14 comments:

Erin @ Keep Calm and Sparkle said...

oh I LOVE Arizona!!! My Favorite US State for sure!!!!!! So glad you loved it!

Ashley said...

Love the little packages you made for the people around you on the plane! Great idea!! I will have to remember that!! How did she do? Love all the pictures! Sounds like an awesome trip! Arizona is on my list of places to go, might be a good place to go with a little one!! How was the shopping?

Rachel Steck said...

Looks like an amazing trip! Glad you had a great time!
xoxo
Rachel

Courtney Kassner said...

Beautiful pictures! And I LOVE the plane goodie bag idea...I'll definitely be using that for Crew's first flight. Glad you had such a great time!!

Tennille said...

I looooove Arizona and this makes me miss it so much! Looks like you guys had a great time!

krink said...

Looks like a fantastic trip! Great pics!!!

Mom and Dad said...

Thank you for making the trip with a 6 month old! We loved it as much as you did.

Katie said...

so fun!! what cute pictures!!

Gabriella said...

What a fun trip! I love all her bathing suits! And the plane goodie bags are such a cute and good idea. Glad you had such an amazing time with you family!

Murdock's mama said...

Your trip sounds awesome! Love all of the family photos!! :)

Leigh said...

LOVE all of the pictures! Your little family and big family is amazing :)

Rachel and John said...

It looks like so much fun!!!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Looks like the perfect family trip!! Sun, pool, wine, good company, shopping, hiking!!! Love D's many bathing suits and all your dresses!!

Megan C said...

Looks like such a fun trip! Love Arizona!! You look great girl! I still am worried about getting in a bathing suit.