{Baby Mama & sara ellie bows)

/
7 Comments
I know, it's not Friday BUT the lovely shop I am featuring today has some fun news that I am excited to help them announce!
Today I am sharing a super cute shop: sara ellie bows! She has the CUTEST bows!
She has 4 different sizes for you to choose between Large, MediumSmall, and Mini!
You can get them with a variety of different bands...
Or as clips!
 And some flowers for spring! :)
(these above photos are all from her etsy shop)
 Well Sara sent Delainey and I a Mommy and Me set to review! Oh my gosh we love these.
We LOVE matching! :) And had fun taking some photos together as always! 
I also used the headband to do an easy updo (thank you pinterest).
{my leggings: joe fresh, cardigan: f21}
{D leggings: carters, infinity scarf: made my me}
I had to laugh when I found this photo...This is real life. Cruz the photo bomber and Delainey escaping to the lens cap I bribe her with! I was going to crop it to show you the back of my hair but just can't - it's too good. :)
My bow comes off the headband and is on a clip so can also be worn like this...or however you choose!
{ignore the fact that it's crooked - you get the idea!}
***
She also sent Miss D a flower headband!
As well as some clips for her whispy hair! :)
Delainey has gotten good use of the clips and doesn't even touch them when they are in!
As well as the super cute flower headband!
We love her products so much. Every outfit needs a hair accessory is what Delainey says!
Now you can do some shopping and use the code:
NEWFRIENDS to get 15% off your order. And be sure to check her out on instagram @saraelliebows - she is always has deals and fun giveaways on there! :) We just ordered a gold bow headband when she was having a $3 flash sale.
OR
You can find sara ellie bows on Baby Buff starting today! It's a great NEW site Brickyard Buffalo has that is all about featuring kid/baby/toddler items at discounted prices! So exciting. You can get her 4 bow set for the low price of $8.99. {Except they don't ship to Canada - womp womp}
Thank you again Sara. We love our bows.

Related Posts

7 comments:

Gabriella said...

Those clips are too cute! And I love Miss D and all her stylish headbands! The photo bomb picture is hilarious! :) Also, I love your outfit - so springy and fun!!

Pamela said...

HER SCARF! YOUR HAIR!!! ahh, yall are simply amazing ;)

Rachel Steck said...

Love the photo-bombing Cruz photo the best! She's looking right into the lens. Smart doggie. Adorable hair bows - you both look amazing!
xoxo
Rachel

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Oh my- there isn't anything I don't love about this whole post!! Your outfit is divine and D can't get any cuter.

I showed the bows to Audrey and asked her if she would wear them. I got the 'heck, no!' look! :( Maybe I will just order some for myself then!

Love those Joe Leggings! I saw them last time I was there and almost picked up a pair!

Leigh said...

Adorable! Love all of the headbands :) I am wearing the same sweater today too :)

Seriously?! said...

CRUZIE GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you! Too funny!

Janna Renee said...

Stop, just stop! You rock that headband and bow soooo well. So does Baby D!