{weekend highlights}

/
14 Comments
Here are some weekend highlights...
 Friday morning [too early to get up] we had some cuddles in bed and Cruz was all over cuddling with Delainey. It was very cute and Delainey loved petting Cruz - her face is like this because it was still dark and I used flash. ;)
She also napped on me which hardly ever happens anymore so I soaked it all in.
I picked up some new to her toys at a consignment store last week and she loves them. It's so cool to see her figure toys out and get mad at them when she knows what it's supposed to do and she can't quite do it yet!
We copied Lindsey and Avery and made a baby infinity scarf/drool catcher out of the bottom of a t-shirt!
Justin did an oil change on the truck, replaced the light fixture in our walk-in closet and on-suite bathroom to new ones (that were in our room and Delainey's room). 
Saturday Cruz tricked us and got 3 walks! :) Smart dog. Justin was working in the garage and didn't hear Delainey and I take her for her afternoon walk so when he came in he asked her if she wanted to go for a walk! She of course got SUPER excited!


 Bed bead hair! Or should we say couch hair - she has a super rough night on Saturday sleep wise. She was happy just to be wide awake at 2, 3, 4 and 6 am. It was a real party. :)
 Leigh, Delainey and I went shopping Sunday morning. We didn't have the best of luck but got a few deals.
Grandma Debbie came for a visit in the afternoon and Sunday night my parents offered to come over so we could go for a date down to the watering hole! I missed this place! :) It was nice to have time with Justin and talk - even though a lot of our convos were about Delainey! Thank you again Mom and Dad!

Related Posts

14 comments:

Ashley said...

I think this weekend was babys don't sleep at night weekend! I missed the memo! Luckily he worked it last night!! Lol! Love the drool catcher! I don't think it will be Noah's style haha! but super cute for girls!! Love the Cruz snuggles!! Grace is still a bit nervous around Noah, but she's protective!
Glad you had a great weekend and a date night!! I often owner when I'll be ready leave Noah even just for a hair cut! But when I think about it, I feel anxiety! Lol

Rachel Steck said...

That first photo...I love it. So sweet. Glad Miss D got a new phone, have her call Auntie Rachel. Collect :)
Happy you got a date night!
xoxo
Rachel

Mom said...

We loved staying with Delainey while you went to the Watering hole. She was as good as gold :)
Drool scarf is a great idea and looks cuter than a bib.
Cruzie sleeping on D is adorable!!

Carolyn said...

OMG! Her hair! So cute! HAHAHAHAHA Cooper and Grace try to scam walks all the time. Every time we open the door to let Cooper out, he runs over to his leash and shows us where it is. So funny!

Courtney Kassner said...

Love that picture of Cruz and Delainey! Precious!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Her bed head is adorable!
Love her scarf :) Is she super drooly? A is horrible!

Jessi said...

She is adorable! The scarf/drool catcher is genius! I will have to remember that down the road ;)

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I can't believe how big Delainey is getting! I love her little scarf/drool catcher. She is one fashionable little baby! And she has so much hair! Too cute!

Bex said...

Sounds like a great weekend!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Cruz and D are so cute together! I love the DIY drool bib! If I could only get A to wear the infinity scarves I bought her! Thankfully they are gender neutral so Leo can wear them and be all hip! Haha!

A got that sleepless memo on the weekend too!

Leigh said...

Delainey's hair just kills me :) Thanks again for going shopping with me. Hopefully we'll have better luck next time! What cosignment store did you go to?

Ashley said...

She is just too cute!! Love your glasses - the white frames are so unique!

Kristin said...

Love the baby scarf!!

Nikki said...

Oh my gosh the pic of D and Cruz cuddling! ADORABLE!