{Thursday tidbits}

/
14 Comments
This weather we have been having is AMAZING. It is such a nice (and needed) change. I walked yesterday afternoon in capris and a hoodie and was HOT - got to 15C! Even our morning walks are lovely. Cruz is happy cause we are doing longer walks and the fresh air and sunshine is so good for Delainey (& I) as well.
***
I am really looking forward to our sunny vacation coming up for many reasons - one being that during Delainey's nap time I can read! Not have house work or jobs around the house to do!
I have a pile all ready and waiting - not to mention those on my kobo.
But until then I do not mind that my days are filled with reading these over and over.
These 2 girls of ours are just too darn cute together.

 Delainey is just loving Cruz more and more each day and Cruz is accepting all that comes along with that!
I've mentioned it before but I LOVE family cuddle time in our bed. Cruz doesn't mind it either.
Lastly I have only 2 more workouts left until I finish the extra Gamma portion of Focus T25. I LOVED Gamma SO much and I am actually kinda sad this 14 week program is almost over. I'll recap Gamma next week but what's next?! I have no idea. I thought about doing Insanity again but it's too much like T25 and honestly I liked T25 better. My thought is I may create my own hybrid between ChaLEAN Extreme (as I loved the heavy weights) and T25...maybe with a free day where I can do a Jillian, a run or another one of my DVDs...still not sure. I have also been chatting with my beachbody friend Jen about their new program 21 Day Fix.
Anyone have any suggestions?

Related Posts

14 comments:

"B" said...

I would love to see someone complete the 21 Day Fix in real time ... and post progress pictures. There is nothing like a girl and her dog. Our toddler LOVES our dogs (probably TOO much), it makes my heart happy when I see our mastiff playing gently with daughter. Those two have such a great bond!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

You guys will love it down there! I planned to read but never got a single page read lol. It was nice yesterday! I never got out for a walk but we are going shortly once A is up from her nap :)

Murdock's mama said...

Snuggle sessions on our bed are my favorite too! :) Send your warm weather and sunshine our way! It was nice on Monday, but then it got COLD again for the rest of the week! :/

Leigh said...

I really liked Sarah's Key....let me know what you thought of it :) And yes, this weather has been gorgeous! It can stay as long as it would like :)

Rachel Steck said...

We had 2 days of spring...and now we're back to winter. Ugh.
Enjoy reading and relaxing!
xoxo
Rachel

Ashley said...

Love the family snuggles picture!!! Soo jealous of your weather! Send some our way!! When do you go? Where are you going? I soo missed vacationing this winter! It has made this winter drag even more!! But having the little man here is pretty fun!!

Carolyn said...

Can you plan workouts for me too please? HAHAHA Then send me some of your motivation so I'll actually do them. And tell me when you fit in time to do workouts? LOL!

Nikki said...

I LOVE the pic of D on Cruz! So cute!

Random, have you done combat since I sent it to you?

Christy said...

the Dark Witch is EXCELLENT!! I'm dying in anticipation for the second one!!!

Bex said...

Sarah's Key is SUCH a good book. I actually saw a movie of it on Netflix too that I've been meaning to watch.

I quit T25 halfway through Beta. I just wasn't digging it. I actually just subscribed to a yoga site called Reflexion Yoga that has strength based routines and it was only $69 for a year subscription. I have been feeling more sore doing yoga than I ever did doing T25. I do want to check out chalean though since it's heavier weights.

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh, she is getting so big!

Ashley said...

Every time I see a picture of Delainey and Cruz it makes me want to get a dog :)

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I need to read more. I should really make time for it. I do love that about vacations! Looks like you have a lot of reading to do!

Thanks for the book ideas for Audrey and Leo! There are some in there we haven't read yet.

I vote you make your own workout and then share it! :)

Family cuddles are the best!

Kristin said...

I've been buggin the hubs to get T25!!