{Baby Mama & Sophia's Bowtique}

/
13 Comments
Hey there Friday! We just got back from a darn cold walk - I thought it was supposed to be warming up?!
I'm certain I got dressed more than once but only photographed one outfit and it's nothing special! Whoops.
{sweater: joe fresh, pants: blue notes, boots: urbanog}
Good thing I have a fabulous shop to share with you and cute pictures of Miss D to make up for it!
Today I am showcasing Sophia's Bowtique on etsy and facebook.
The shop owner Konnie made Miss Delainey and I an incredible Mommy and Me set.
 Delainey was REALLY pumped to model it...
 Once she calmed down we took some photos together to show off these pieces:
Then we decided we needed a quick outfit change!

We love our Mama and Me pieces! The nice thing about my necklace is that it is on ribbon so you can tie it as long or short as you want it! And you can dress it up or dress it down..I think it would also look really pretty with a plain black dress and I dressed it down and we wore our matching set to Gymboree this week!
I also love Delainey's headband - the combo of silk flower and tulle flower with the pearls is just so pretty on the skinny lace headband.
***
Konnie also sells every kind of type of fabric flower hair bow you could dream of!
Flower statement bib necklaces {like mine}
As well as an impressive Disney & Princess collection out of ribbon - now that's talent!
She loves custom orders and hosts giveaways on her facebook page so be sure to hop on over there and like it.
Thank you again Konnie!
Happy weekend everyone.

Related Posts

13 comments:

Leigh said...

Adorable! Did you get new glasses? I like them :)

Rachel Steck said...

Oh my gosh those Disney ribbons are amazing!!! Am I told old to wear a Merida one in my hair???? Ha!
I love Miss D's smiling face; you BOTH are beautiful!!
xoxo
Rachel

Ashley said...

You guys are just TOO CUTE!! I love that you capture so many photos of you two together. I really like that necklace!

Ashley said...

Love the pics!!! She seems to have such a personality already!! Adorable!! Love the headbands!! Glad I had a boy, it will be safer on our bank account haha!!

Rachel and John said...

So cute! I love that you guys love to match!!

Leslie said...

Even if you only took pictures of one outfit - it was a great one :)
I was thinking the same thing about it warming up when I first went outside this morning. I'm glad it finally got nice.
Enjoy your weekend

krink said...

Love love love all the smiling pics of my beautiful niece! And the few where my other niece snuck in for a quick photo bomb too ;)
Xoxo

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

You two are adorable!!! Love the matching!! Your outfits are great- you look wonderful. The new hair colour so suits you!

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

you two are sooooo cute! love it!
-whit

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

I love these bows! Hopefully I have a girl some day so I can order them.

Katie said...

i LOVE your outfits - those pink pants are sweet! and you girls are so beautiful!!

Autumn Duke said...

You are so beautiful! Both of you! I love the cute little mommy and me set.

Janna Renee said...

Aaaaahhhh! I love your little matching outfits! She is your little mini-me for sure.