{Baby Mama & minimoc}

/
79 Comments
Happy FRIDAY!
Well today you are in for a real treat! I'm so excited to share this awesome little shop with you. Why?
1. Because it's Canadian! BC actually and we love BC.
2. Because Amanda from minimoc makes the sweetest moccasins for little people! 
3. Because these are the first pair of little shoes that stay on Miss D's feet all day long. AND she keeps them on to boot! This makes this show loving mama very happy!
4. YOU get a chance to win a pair!
***
Delainey was so excited to get her little box of mocs from Amanda - even Cruz was jealous!
Not only did Amanda send Delainey the Queen Bee ones we picked out for this review (size 2) but she also sent her the orchid ones in a size up to grow in to (size 3)! So sweet. I wish they were in my size!
Minimoc offers a great selection of incredible colors to choose from. I was also debating between the orchid ones she sent us, these Koala ones
or these Lynx. But seriously you have to take a look -----> HERE for yourself - so many choices!
You can also get a headband bow to match your mocs!!
Well Delainey has worn hers mocs every single day since they arrived - I'm not kidding!
And because I am her Mom and photo obsessed - we have proof. ;)
 They MUST be comfortable because she never tries to pull them off. She does try and eat them from time to time.
 There is no right or left foot so they are easy to throw on and I couldn't believe how easy they slipped on to Delainey's chubby little feet. They have an elastic opening which makes them easy to put on and like I said they don't fall off.
Each pair is made with ethically sourced materials. The mocs are made with leather and the bottoms are suede which makes them great for non-slip indoor (dry weather outdoor) shoes for little walkers.
 I love these gold ones as they really go with every outfit!
 There is also a great size chart to follow when choosing a size.
They really are perfect!
 Now one of you lucky readers will win your very own pair!
To Win:
1. Check out the minimocs site here and tell me what color you would choose if you won.
2. Like minimocs on facebook -----> here.
3. Follow on instagram at @ minimoc
* Leave a separate comments for EACH entry*

Ship worldwide. Winner will be announced in 1 week.
Thank you again Amanda - we can't wait to grow into our orchid ones and then moving up all the way into size 8!

Related Posts

79 comments:

Ashley said...

Ohhhh my gosh. I need to win this! Haha. I just love little mocs on kids, too cute. As much as I would love a Peacock pair, we would get much more use out of the Stallion!

Ashley said...

I've liked them on FB.

Ashley said...

And followed on IG(aadonald). Delainey looks adorable in her gold moccs, and can I say how nice it is to find a Canadian shop that makes them?! And doesn't charge $70 for a pair...yay!

Courtney Kassner said...

I love these! And I love the Peacock (which is probably why they're sold out!) or Lion colors!

Courtney Kassner said...

Liked on FB!

Lesley Hobbs said...

Love minimoc ESPECIALLY because they are Canadian! I would choose Orchid for my new neice!

Lesley Hobbs said...

Already liked on Facebook!

Lesley Hobbs said...

Following! @mushybooks

Kelsey Loewen said...

Would absolutely love to win a pair of these in Elk for my little one (currently in utero)!

Kelsey Loewen said...

Following Minimoc on Facebook!

Kelsey Loewen said...

Already following on Instagram! @kelseybreanneloewen

DKScott said...

Queen Bee

Lisa said...

Love Minimocs. So cute :-)

Lisa said...

Liked on facebook

Lisa said...

Following on instagram

DKScott said...

I like on Facebook :)
Kristina Scott
kristina_ann_scott at hotmail.com
(above comment, same info)

ahughes said...

Following on Facebook!

Lisa said...

I would pick queen bee or koala

ahughes said...

Following on instagram - hughesashlee

ahughes said...

Love the gold, cork and the grey...LOVE them all!

Justine said...

Following on Instagram! I love this company but have yet to purchase - been waiting for that tax return! Maybe now I won't have to :)

Melissa Degelder said...

I would probably choose Lynx, Koala, Stallion or Queen bee. It would be so hard to choose!!!! But I would choose something that would be a bit more gender neutral so it could go through more than one child :) I'm practical like that :p

Melissa Degelder said...

Already a fan on facebook!!! :)

Carrie said...

Love them all, but would especially love a pair of orchid!

Justine said...

Not sure if my other comments went through... I love the Lion for my little guy !

Ashley said...

I would choose the Lynx or Koala for Noah!!

Ashley said...

I liked them on Facebook :)

Justine said...

Like on Fb

Murdock's mama said...

OMG! I'm OBSESSED! I would pick gold for Miss J's Easter dress! SO ADORABLE! {& beautiful model too!) :)

Murdock's mama said...

I like Minimoc on FB

Rachel Steck said...

Adorable little shoes! I wish they had these when Mason was a baby. Delainey looks so stylish in all of her outfits - I love her wardrobe. She's on trend just like her mom.
Have a great weekend!!
xoxo
Rachel

Candice Anne said...

Liked on fb!

Candice Anne said...

Followed their InstaShop

Candice Anne said...

Would pick the Buffalo pair for my little guy! Love a Canadian company!

Candice Anne said...

Followed their InstaShop

carmenwestcreative said...

I already have Queen Bee and Lion... and the next ones I want to get are Beluga (White)... Orchid is VERY tempting, but I really like the colours that go with more outfits which equals more opportunities to wear them!

carmenwestcreative said...

I like Minimoc on Fbook :)

carmenwestcreative said...

And I follow them on Instagram :)

Christy said...

I actually love the orchid!

Christy said...

liked on FB

Rachel and John said...

Love the Orchid!!

Rachel and John said...

Liked them on facebook

Rachel and John said...

followed them on instagram

Kristen Durston said...

After trying to make a decision, I'd choose the stallion pair!

Kristen Durston said...

I like minimoc on instagram! (@kristendurston)

Anonymous said...

I like minimoc on instagram, @jordy0027

jordanna said...

So cute, i would pick red fox or peacock!

krink said...

I would choose the Orchid shoes for my niece Sierra, or Lynx for my Big Boy!

krink said...

Liked on Facebook!

krink said...

Following on Instagram! :)

Anonymous said...

Orchid for my daughter

jdanielscott@hotmail.com
Dan

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

ok, how cute are those boots?! And of course D makes them even cuter!
I am with you on the gold, and would choose them too:)

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

I likes them on FB!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

And followed them on Instagram :)

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Delainey looks so adorable in her minimocs!! Best little model!!

For a boy I'd get the Buffalo. I love the Queen Bee though!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I like them on FB!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I follow them on IG

Andrea S said...

peacock or gold

Andrea S said...

follow on IG

Andrea S said...

like on FB

Tannis said...

I think I'd choose buffalo.
tannis_z at excite dot com

Tannis said...

I follow minimocs on Facebook.
tannis_z at excite dot com

Tannis said...

I follow minimoc on Instagram as @green_twiggy, private account.
tannis_z at excite dot com

Christy said...

Liked on Facebook!

Christy said...

would love a pair of queen bee, or koala,or beluga.... hard to choose!!

Shae said...

Defininitely Queen Bee! I need a pair of these!!

Shae Reimer

shalenereimer@shaw.ca

Joeylee said...

Kendall would love to add to her mocc collection. I would choose the Koala or Orchid.

Joeylee said...

Following her on IG

Ashley said...

I know this post is about baby shoes but...your baby!! What a cutie!! Love her little smile!

Carolyn said...

They are SO CUTE!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

I love the Orchid ones! Thanks for the cute giveaway Alison!

mrsflynnclassroom said...

Liked on FB

mrsflynnclassroom said...

Following on IG

mrsflynnclassroom said...

Peacock color!

Tara tdps12@hotmail.com said...

So hard to choose between lynx and koala!!

Tara tdps12@hotmail.com said...

Follow on instagram :)

Tara tdps12@hotmail.com said...

Already liked on Facebook!

Katie said...

i love the purple!

Katie said...

liked on facebook!