{Baby Mama}

/
15 Comments
Happy Friday everyone! We  have had a busy week so the blog sort of got neglected. Sorry blog. 
What have we been up to... we had my Grampa & Chris come stay with us overnight so Jeff and Jolie came for dinner. And yes my brother and Justin BBQ'd in minus a thousand below plus windchill.
Miss Delainey had her 4 month check up - she is 12lbs and 24 inches long. 100% healthy and full of cuteness - doctors words not mine.
Wednesday we also went to Gymboree and met Nicole for menchies - we needed to fatten her unborn baby up and like a good friend I went to help. ;) I may have some gotten some exciting news about this little man last night too!
I went to preschool with my niece Emerson as a helper! It was a ton of fun. 3 year olds are so cute and busy! Emerson was pretty excited and said "guess what" 74 times. I counted. ;) 
I loved spending the morning with her. Thank you Auntie Krink for watching a cranky Miss D.
Delainey and I got to facetime with my parents, we had dinner with Uncle Ken and Auntie Cathy last night and today Miss D and I are meeting my friend Amanda for coffee to catch up and to chat about her looking after Cruz.
We also froze our butts off all week. It was fun.
Whew.

Alright - on to a couple outfits of the week - I need to get better at remembering to take them!
***
This is her serious model pose face...

Told her she was only getting paid when she smiled....
 {entire outfit is Carters from Costco - there is a cute striped onesie under her hoodie.}

She also does the boogie while modeling. Multi-talented I tell ya.
{Hoodie: Joe Fresh, Pants: Carter's}

This is Cruz's look of the everyday...she also is a master blanket stealer. Whenever I lay something out for us to play on Cruz gets to it first.
And now for the mama - 
{Sweater dress: Target. Boots: Unbanog, Scarf: Urban Behaviour}
And then to be totally honest - my hair went down and I put on a toque - it's COLD out there!
Well that's it for this week - hope everyone stays warm!
We linked up with Katie! :)

Related Posts

15 comments:

Nikki said...

Sounds like you guys have been keeping busy but having fun! I'm jealous!

Leigh said...

Gah, my comment just disappeared again. Love Miss D's outfits and yours too :) You guys have been staying very busy, which is good! Hope you have a great weekend :)

Autumn Duke said...

I saw that same little outfit at Costco and thought it was so adorable. Your baby girl is really cute! And I love her name!

Carolyn said...

So cute! Both of your outfits that is! HAHA Cooper is totally a blanket stealer too!

Autumn Duke said...

Also, your blog is great. Now following :)

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

I cannot wait to hear about Nicole!!
Love that Costco outfit, such a great deal! I liked that one too but they only had it here in 18 months. Boo.

Ashley said...

Soo excited for Nicole!! I was def. surprised when she texted me!! Lol!
I almost bought that outfit from Costco. I figured if we have a boy I could gift it... But I behaved and didn't!! I may be kicking myself! Love costcos outfits!!

Katie said...

you look amazing!!! and i love her expressions and that cute ombre hoodie!!

Ashley said...

Love your outfit! I'm getting so tired of this cold...it's ridiculous. Bring on spring!

Bex said...

I want to know news about Nicole!!!!!

That anchor outfit is seriously adorable. I'm going to start photographing Liam's outfits to blog someday.

Savanna said...

You guys look beautiful! I love the anchor outfit.

Kristin said...

Love Carters outfits! Have a great Sunday lady

Kristin said...

Love Carters outfits! Have a great Sunday lady

Kristin said...

Love Carters outfits! Have a great Sunday lady

Rachel Steck said...

I think my favorite pic of Miss D is the last one.
xoxo
Rachel