{Baby Mama & twelve2}

/
14 Comments
 Happy Friday! :)
Alright today we have a couple pretty basic, easy outfits and a special feature. 
 {sweater: $4 from joe fresh, pants: joe fresh}
 {jeans: gap, tee: joe fresh, shoes: sanuk} {Delainey all smiles for Cruz and excited for Gymboree}
{top: gap, pants: walmart, booties: old navy}
***
 Today I have a special shop to showcase!
This shop is extra special because it donates ALL profits to families bringing home their adopted children and missions in Central America.

The shop owner Dana has a heart of gold and was so great to work with.

Her shop is full of adorable items for all ages! And she ships to Canada (yay!) - as well as the US of course.
Let's take a peak into twelve2...
Circle skirts - you can choose the fabric and color of the elastic waist band too!
Fun spring colors...
Baby & Toddler infinity scarves
Sports line - includes awesome infinity scarves, headbands and skirts that you can get in your teams colors!
iHeart tees and tanks are so cute and the perfect gift! She will do any state or province!
She even has some special items for the boys!
Well Dana sent Delainey and I matching Mama & Baby turban headbands and an adorable circle skirt for Miss D! We chose the mint fabric with a grey waist band.
They are so well made, very comfortable and even have cute tags!
So Delainey and I (& Cruz of course!) took a few photos to show off these items
{^I think Cruz is wondering where her headband is!!}
Delainey's skirt is 3-6 months and she has room to grow in it which we are so excited about because it will be perfect in the spring.
How cute are these skirts?! Seriously!
I know the headband is meant to be worn like this...just not sure I can pull it off like Dana can!
Lots of options with these headbands though! We love them.
Now make sure you go check out her shop, I know you will love what you see-  you can also check her out on social media below:
 facebook ------> here.
instagram ------> @twelve2dana
All product photos via
Thank you again Dana and Happy Weekend! :)

Related Posts

14 comments:

Ashley said...

I LOVE the second picture of you two - so precious. What a great cause, and CUTE stuff!!

Christina McGuire said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christina McGuire said...

Hi Alison! New follower here! What a sweet little girl you have! My daughter, Ava, is 15 months now...it is nuts how quickly they grow! Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself. Hope you'll come over to my blog and follow along with my SAHM mom adventures in south FL.

xx
Christina McGuire

Christina McGuire said...

Hi Alison! New follower here! What a sweet little girl you have! My daughter, Ava, is 15 months now...it is nuts how quickly they grow! Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself. Hope you'll come over to my blog and follow along with my SAHM mom adventures in south FL.

xx
Christina McGuire

Leigh said...

Love your outfits! And that outfit is so cute on D! I love your face in the second to last picture...it cracks me up :)

Dana said...

Alison - you gals are rocking those headbands!! So fun to see the different outfits you put together for you two. And super excited to be featured here; thanks again!

~~Dana
twelve2

Mom & Dad said...

These photos made our day!! Enjoying our trip but can't wait to see you guys! heading out to explore the west coast of New Zealand today.

Carolyn said...

So cute! You can totally pull it off!

Bex said...

OMG! How cute are those skirts and headbands. And boy scarves....mama is scheming for matching scarves for me and my boy!!

Ashley said...

Love the pics of you and D!! The headbands and skirt are. Adorable!!! I also think you look great in pink? It makes your skin look darker!!! I'm soo struggling with nursing wear -any tips or do you just pull your shirt up?

krink said...

Such cute outfits!!! LOVE them!
Xoxo

Sarah said...

i love the picture with your pops of pink, you two girls are so cute!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

You look amazing!! :) I love all your outfits! The matching outfit is adorable!!! I totally think you can pull off that headband every way! Pretty!

I bought Audrey some infinity scarves- she pretty much refuses to wear them. I'll keep trying!

I'm really liking your hair colour too!

Amanda Gutierrez said...

What a cute post! I am Dana's sister who lives in NIcaragua. It is always fun to see her creations featured on different people's blogs. Thanks for doing it and with so much style! My 6 year old loves wearing skirts and matching outfits with my 6 month old that Dana has made.