{Baby Mama & DeLinda's Boutique}

/
14 Comments
Happy Friday! :) And:
And Justin and I of course!
We are here for a Baby Mama post with some outfits from the both of us as well as a special feature below.
This outfit Delainey was cheering for our Canadians at the Olympics! And chatting with Cruz..
{Cruz watch me...}
{Ta daaaaaa!}
 {Mom you seein' this too?!?}
 {Oh yeah I'm good...}
{onesie from Gramma & Grandpa for Valentines: joe fresh, pants: joe fresh, headband: Katie, Canada 283
booties: Kae}
***
 
{outfit: old navy, headband: made by me}
Mommy got dressed today too!
{sweater: old navy, jeans & scarf: f21}
And yesterday:
{sweater: gap, scarf (on head): old navy: polka dot jeans: target (you can see them better below with a "I refuse to nap anywhere Delainey"), cute dog: Cruz}
***
Today I have a special shop to share with you: DeLinda's Boutique!
DeLinda makes bubble gum necklaces, Swarovski pearl/crystal bracelets, adorable headbands and puts together some super cute sets.
DeLinda was so kind and sent Delainey a super cute headband  for her to model for you this week!
Delainey put together 2 outfits to show off this beauty...
 She was really excited about it!
 {outfit: west coast kids, headband: DeLinda's Boutique}
And her second:
{sweat suit: baby gap, onesie: joe fresh, headband: c/o DeLinda's Boutique}
We love Delainey's headband, it is so well make, fits her perfectly and will go with so many little outfits!
***
Here are some of my favorites from her shop...
ADORE this Mommy and babe set!
Now you can get your shop on today using the code Valentine2014 for 20% off your order!!
You can also check out DeLinda's Boutique on facebook here.
Thank you again DeLinda!
xo Alison & Delainey

Related Posts

14 comments:

Leigh said...

Adorable! Love both of your outfits! And those headbands and necklaces are super cute. Hope I have a girl one day so I can dress her up! Happy weekend friend :)

Ashley said...

Love the headband you made, as well as the boutiques!! Miss D is a great model!! Her Canadian outfit is priceless!! You look great! Those jeans are cute!!
Have a great weekend!!

Pamela said...

so cute!

Jennifer Golding said...

Happy 1st Valentine's Day Delainey!!

Tennille said...

Your little lady is just the cutest! Happy Love Day, Black Family :)

Rachel Steck said...

Awwww so cute!
xoxo
Rachel

Katie said...

i love her smiling face! especially in those first outfits! and those headbands are too cute!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Love, love all her outfits and the headbands, I will check them out for sure!
Hope you guys have a great long weekend :)

Ashley said...

You are such a stylish girl, and so is Miss Delainey!! Can I hire you to style me? haha :)

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

Love this boutique! Hopefully I'll get the chance to shop at it some day. Happy V-day!!!

Bex said...

You're both adorable. And this post reminds me why my wallet is happy I had a boy lol

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

OMG so many cute outfits and headbands!! I'm so kicking myself for not putting a headband on Audrey every day when she was little enough to not notice!! I wonder if there are any boyish head bands out there?? Haha!

You look so good mama!!! Love those polka dot jeans and the polka dot sweater.

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

so stinkin cute!

Kristin said...

Glad she likes headbands, she rocks them well!!