[weekends are my favorite]

/
14 Comments

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend! Ours was pretty low-key yet wonderful.
Last week Mom and Dad watched Delainey and Cruz while I ran a bunch of errands. Handy for me and I know they love having them! They sent me this photo that I love with a old toy of mine. 
She was clearly worn out after her playtime with them!!
I switched out some of Delainey's photos in her room for cute newborn shots.
I had a coffee date with my sister-in-law Crystal on Thursday and some play time with this cutie! 
No more helmet! :) And look at that adorable smile. Love him.
We then went to pick Emerson up at play school and surprised her! 
Friday night we had a great family dinner at Mom and Dad's with Jeff and Jolie.
Saturday we just stayed home and did odd jobs around the house including taking all the Christmas lights down.
This cutie was a fussy monkey all day though!
She also had a major blow out that required a quick sink bath! But then was a cute little bear afterwards!
I love these cause I was taking them but all the cute faces were for her Dad! :)
Saturday night Justin BBQ'd us dinner and we saw:
We really liked it but it was a little disturbing how much weight Jared Leto and Matthew McConaughey lost for this movie. Yikes.
Sunday we headed out for a few errands including some returns to CrossIron mall and this little monkey decided to not nap for more than 10 minutes! Good thing she is cute!!
Sunday night Mom and Dad came over so we could go on a little date to the watering hole!
Thank you!!
They then stayed to watch All is Lost with us. It was an interesting movie. Robert Redford was the only character and there was very little spoken words throughout.
Delainey was a little cranky - that's what happens when you don't nap - so had a nap before bed which made her not a happy camper come bed time. But she finally crashed!
Delainey got another new hat made by my Mom and clearly she loves it!! As do I! :)

That's all for today. Have a good one!!

Related Posts

14 comments:

Ashley said...

Se is just soo stinkin cute!! Haha love that cheeky smile!! Sounds like you had a great weekend and even snuck in a date night! Good job!!

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

You are doing a great job mommy!! Look how happy she is! Good for you for getting out and doing date nights and such. I think I need to have my hubby do some bbq for his girls! Thanks for the idea! Have a beautiful week with your loves.

Kristin said...

OK, that bear towel is the cutest thing EVER! I really want to see Dallas Buyers Club, that weight loss is nutso!

Rachel and John said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend! It must be amazing to have family so close by to watch Miss D whenever you need them too! I'm totally jealous!

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

still can't get over those batman pjs and that first photo your mom took is my favorite!! :)
-whit

Carolyn said...

OMG. That last pic. DYING!!!! She is absolutely precious! HAHA

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Sounds like a great weekend! I love the pink hooded wrap, we have the same one :-) Happy you got a date night too!

Jill J. said...

I adore all the batman tops. Babies wearing things with little ears is also super cute. Loving the blanket and the beanie. Cuteness overload!!

Jill
Classy with a Kick

Rachel Steck said...

Aren't grandparents wonderful?! I'm glad you had some 'me time' and a date night w/Justin. We all need that now and then.
I wish my mom had saved my apple toy too...I can still remember the sound it made. I'm glad Delainey gets to play with something from your childhood-very special.
Miss D keeps getting cuter and cuter!
xoxo
Rachel

Rebekah said...

That first picture is the cutest! I love the faces she makes. She's too sweet! That hat is really cute! I wish James liked hats. He wore a hat every day for the first few weeks and now he screams every time we put one on him. Oh well!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Great weekend! Looks like the grandparents are thoroughly enjoying their little granddaughter! Who wouldn't want to spend time with that smiley girl? LOVE the hat your mom made!

I like the new nursery photos. Such perfect everything!

Kae said...

D just makes me day. Her pics are so adorable. sounds like such a nice weekend, and glad you got to see the niece and nephew : )
love the hats your mom makes! :)
xxoo loves

Leigh said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Nixon is looking so grown up! What a cutie :) Love the pictures of D too :)

krink said...

She's wearing the SHOES Aunty!!! Oh my goodness! Awesomeness :)
Xoxo