{we got sunshine}

/
12 Comments
Well another weekend - boom. Gone.
Friday Mom, Delainey and I went over to the farmers market by our place, walked around, enjoyed samples, bought some tasty bread and then sat in the sunshine and enjoyed a coffee.
It was a really gorgeous day and Cruz loved finding random big snow piles amongst the melt in the ravine.
Saturday was such a beautiful day too - it was so nice to have the patio door open and I actually walked in capris!
 Justin was out all day helping Darren drywall the inside of his garage so Delainey Cruz and I hung out at home, worked out and played. I made dessert to take for dinner and the baked blueberry coconut oatmeal that Lindsey posted about from Two Peas and Their Pod. Make it now. It is so delicious!! I followed the recipe exactly other than using mixed berries and I just ate it as it with no milk. 
That night we went to Leigh and Brian's for dinner. They made delicious ribs and even more delicious brussel sprouts...mmmmm. It was nice to catch up with them and for the pups to play!
These two are good bed buddies while I get ready!
One year ago on Sunday we found out we were pregnant with Miss Delainey! 
And now look what we are lucky enough to have! It's pretty crazy to think back to that day. And we couldn't love this little person more.
Sunday we didn't do much. Justin's mom came over for a visit, Justin went for walks with Cruz, worked out, I read in the bath again while Delainey napped in her bouncy chair beside me and we watched the bachelor wedding. ;) Justin loved it.
And that is it. Hope you all have a great day!

Related Posts

12 comments:

Leigh said...

My comment mysteriously disappeared so let's try it again :) Thank you again for coming over on the weekend. It was great to catch up with you guys and see Miss Delainey and Cruz :) And those brownies were delicious...my hips aren't loving them so much though ;)

Recently Roached said...

She is just the cutest, A! :)

Ashley said...

Crazy to think just a year ago!!! Man time flies!!! I'm soo jealous of your weather! Everything is frozen here. If I hear polar vortex one more time..... Lol. We have more snow than I know what to do with!!
Love all the pics! Sounds like a great weekend!!

Melissa said...

She is too cute! I also LOVE the picture of Cruz rolling! The time is flying by!

Nikki said...

I love how Cruz loves the snow!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Umm tell me that was no actually your deck this weekend?! Do I see grass too?
We have 5 feet of snow on our deck and more in the yard still!
Glad you and Leigh, the husbands and D all got together, fun!

Kristin said...

Sounds like a great weekend! I thought Sean & Catherine's wedding was SO gorgeous! I was pretty obsessed with the decor. I'm bummed that they didn't show any of the reception though, like they normally do.

Mom said...

Cruzie is so funny in the snow.
Doors wide open...wow!!
Yummy oatmeal...must try
So glad we get to have Delainey hugs tomorrow and have a visit with you.

Kae said...

YAY for sunshine! so jealous. We are having freezing/windy weather here.
I love your weekend sounds relaxing/fun. oh miss D.
adorable.
oh cruz. milli is jealous.
xxoo loves

Kristin said...

Kyle was busy dry walling our garage this weekend too. As always, love all the pics!

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

that pic of cruz in the snow is hilarious. i wish harlee enjoyed the white stuff. she hates it. :)
-whit

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

It was a gorgeous weekend! Now the snow is back :(

I definitely have to make that oatmeal now!

I love that D and Cruz are best buds!