{tid and bits}

/
16 Comments
Well hello Wednesday! Hope everyone is great today. I have just a few random tid bits today. Nothing spectacular. I know these next 2 things are late - Christmas stuff but I never posted them! 
I made these plates for family members "from Delainey" and everyone loved them. They were pretty easy too - other than trying to make perfect little footprints with a wiggly baby! It was fun though. 
I just used white plates and enamel gloss paint from Micheals. Let it dry for 4 days and then bake them as per directions on paint.
This is the one I made for us:
And for family:
I ordered this ornament from Annie over at chapters of our life for Delainey first Christmas and I just love it. Matches our upstairs tree perfectly! Be sure to look into them next Christmas! She take custom orders. 
I had dinner with my girlfriends last week and one of my girlfriends gave us all this little gift to open to announce she was pregnant and the best part was when another one of them announced she was 3 weeks ahead of her! SO awesome. Cannot wait to have more babes close in age to Delainey.
 Speaking of little miss - she is loving being on her tummy more and more! But her favorite is being on her back - naked - or at least with out pants and socks so she can play with her feet and talk - or squeal is more like it! We love it.
I think that's it for today. Off to get ready for Gymboree class with Miss D.

Related Posts

16 comments:

Christina Schergen said...

she is adorable! I love the little feet print!

Nikki said...

So cute! I love the plate idea! I need to remember that for next christmas!

Rachel and John said...

Such cute plates! I love that your friends are having babies!! Isn't it the best?

Leigh said...

LOVE how those plates turned out! Such a great idea. Keeping that in the back of my mind for the future :) So exciting that your friends are having babies :)

Gabriella said...

Those plates are so perfect! What a great idea! So fun that your friends are having babies, and they will all be close in age!

Pamela said...

Love the plates!!! And the last picture!! ohhh, and that tank you sent Bethany! SO sweet!!

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

i still get a kick out of that last pic. love it! and those xmas presents. :)
-whit

Gramma and Grandpa said...

We love our plate!

Rachel Steck said...

The last pic is my favorite. She looks like so much fun. And cuddly. And squeezable.
xoxo
Rachel

DC Minute said...

That's a Pinterest pin right there! Totally marked that plate for future reference! Looks great, darlin! Happy Wednesday :)
-Al

krink said...

Wow! So awesome to hear about the girls! That's great :)
And little miss Delainey is adorable as always!!! Love her to bits!
Xoxo

Kae said...

I love the plate idea. absolutely wonderful.

D is so adorable. loves.
xxoo

Ashley said...

Those plates are adorable!!! Love how they turned out!!!

Ashley said...

Look at that tummy time!!! She's getting so big!!

Isn't it so fun when friends have babies around the same time? Lots of playmates!

Kristin said...

That little footprint plate is so dang cute! I wish I would have done something like that when Kenley was teeny, I tried to do a hand-print ornament this Christmas and she was just too wiggly and kept grabbing the dough.

Tory said...

Where are the dishes from?