{Randomness}

/
14 Comments
Going with random today. :)
I recently ordered right off the Keurig website and I love it. There are so many different kinds to choose from, it's cheaper than buying them at the store and it's free shipping! And I am officially obsessed with this flavor. I may never buy something else.
Last week I went out on a mission to find a new {extra supportive} sports bra. I did a little research first so went to try on a few at Lululemon and bite the bullet on a good one. I also checked Target, Old Navy and Sport Chek as well and I am glad I did.
These 2 from lululemon were great...
BUT I ended up with 2 of these from Old Navy - on sale for $10 each. It is so similar to the tata tamer from lululemon it's crazy and you can't beat the price. And after a week of workouts in it it's a winner.

We have been loving this new to us show Ray Donovan - thank you Crystal and Troy for introducing us to it!
Delainey and I are going to check out a class at Gymboree next week! We are both pretty excited and hopeful it's good so we can sign up for a session.

We had a little nakey photoshoot the other day after our bath 
 Cruz obviously needed to be apart of it. ;)
And I will leave you with this...
I had a slight laugh attack when I saw it..right Justin!!

Related Posts

14 comments:

Rachel Steck said...

Tata Tamer = hilarious
I hear Gymboree is great, I hope you and Miss D have fun!
xoxo
Rachel

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

I looked at those Old Navy bras, but never got one. I have two favs from Gap Body I love, I like them better than the Ta Ta Tamer - I find it too restricting actually.
Enjoy your music class! I looked into one too but did not sign up yet.

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Nice deal!! Way better than the lulul ones! My only issue with sports bras is they aren't really nursing friendly. Apparently Moving Comfort (sold at Running Room) has some velcro adjustable strap so you can so I might look into them when I get back at it.
Enjoy Gymboree! I never went with Audrey but I've heard good things about it. Where is it?

OMG I laughed so hard when I saw that gym meme!! Some days I feel like that...

Christy said...

I like the Old Navy sports bras too. Lululemon actually got rid of my favorite sports bra recently and I just haven't liked the others as much so I switched.

Katie said...

i'm going to a baby music class to try out this weekend! i'm excited about trying it out!

Rachel and John said...

I am in desperate need of a good sports bra. For 10 bucks you really can't go wrong!

Ashley said...

My favorite hot chocolate is cafe escapes milk chocolate for the kuerig - seriously the best!! Lol! I've never ordered off their site? It's just free if you spend $45 right? But you can become a member and save 10% I think. But if you collect ebates they are a store that works.

I love old navy sports bras and you can't go wrong for the price! I'm trying to figure out which nursing bras and tanks to get! I wish old navy contributed in that dept lol.

Looks like Cruz gave D an after bath haha.

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Ha, so this is kind of funny but 2 years ago my women's networking group at work had a meeting that was focused on health and fitness, and I gave a whole presentation about sports bras! And the tata tamer was one of the ones I recommended. That is cool that you found an inexpensive version of it that works great!

And yum - that keurig flavor sounds amazing!!

Leigh said...

My BIL told us about ordering from Keurig too when there is a sale on too...apparently it can be pretty cheap! Might have to check out that sports bra..l always need another one

Kae said...

Glad you found an inexpensive sports bra!!!
That flavor sounds delicious! I love the pics of d and cruz, and honestly I can't stop laughing at the gym picture..even Scott is still laughing!
loves xxoo

Leslie said...

I love ordering off the Keurig website! However I usually go WAY overboard. I like that you can order small sampler boxes of 5 though.

Ashley said...

Hahaha that gym picture is great!!
I've never tried the white chocolate mint, but it sounds SO good!! I'll have to look for it.

Laurie @ Disney 'n Diapers said...

I totally forgot about the Gymboree classes. They sound fun! Let me know how you like them:)

Kristin said...

Girl you just sold me on those kcups! Ordered the mint!