{Happy Friday}

/
10 Comments
^ Oh hey guys - I'm taking over Mom's blog today to show you some of my moves...Wanna see me raise my kinda there kinda non-existent eyebrows...impressive right, I mean I am only 15 weeks old...^
^ Or how about a little dance cause it's Friday and Dad is home for 2 days...^
^ Oh you wanna see another one?! You got it. I got this boogy-ing thing down alright! Oh yeh bust a move... ^
^ Yup leave it up to my Mom to take a trillion photos of me naked on the floor.... She is kind of obsessed with these little videos that google+ makes with her endless photos {Dad says they are called gifs - Mom calls him a nerd}. Either way thanks for watching me boogy. Have a fantastic weekend. I am sure my Mom will be back on Monday with a gazillions photos of my and my sister. We ARE just kinda cute.
Kisses - Delainey

Related Posts

10 comments:

Nikki said...

AHHHHHH! I love this post! She is so stinkin cute! Bust a move little girl! Get down with your bad self!

Laurie @ Disney 'n Diapers said...

Love these gifs! ha she still looks so tiny to me.. but I'm sure she feels huge to you. Time goes so fast. Enjoy!

Rachel Steck said...

Hello Delainey! Kisses to you!
Enjoy the weekend with Mom, Dad and Cruz - and be sure to look super-cute for photos because I love looking at them {piece of cake girl, you got this}.
xoxo (that means hugs and kisses)
Rachel from far-far-away

Leigh said...

Haha so cute!

Kristin said...

BAH! SHE IS SOOOOO DANG CUTE!!!!

Carolyn said...

OH MY GOODNESS! THE CUTE! HAHA :)

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

OOOOH my goodness those are adorable!

Seriously?! said...

She is such a doll. I love her!!!!

Kae said...

oh i love this! she is so adorable! xxoo loves

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Sooo cute!! Awesome dancer! Love the gifs. I didn't know what they were at first but I think it's pretty neat that I pretty much need to do nothing and Google+ puts them together!

The milk addict onesie is the cutest!