{baby mama}

/
27 Comments
 I was pretty excited when Katie & Addilyn decided to start a baby mama link up. I used to do outfit posts on Fridays....remember that....me either. Actually check out my last outfit post here...that's one big belly! But I'd like to start it back up and what better way than to include Delainey. And trust me - she gets dressed in a cute outfit daily. Me  - not so much. She is so darn fun to dress. It's easily one of my favorite things and even more so now that she is fitting into more!

{hoodie & shoes: children's place (shoes were her cousins!), sparkly pink jeans: walmart, onesie: old navy}


 {hoodie: carters: jeans & onesie: walmart}

{outfit: carters}
I wish this outfit came in my size. So cozy. I wish a lot of her outfits came in my size actually.

Look - mama gets dressed!! But doesn't do her hair...
{jeans: f21, top & vest: old navy, scarf: from Leigh}
And my fist baby looking cute as ever in her beautiful yellow coat and adorable blue eyes...love her.

 {dress & leggings: joe fresh, headband: from gabriella}

 This was Gymboree day. And yes we matched. ;)
 Excited for class!
 Waiting for class!
{baby - sweats: joe fresh, tank onesie: target, hoodie: carter's (was Fin's!}
{mama -  yoga pants & jacket: costco}

{onesie: from Gabriella from here, leggings: gap, headband: also from Gabriella similar here}

Isn't she the cutest?! Little biased here but the answer is yes. Gosh I lover her. Thanks for the post idea Katie!! Happy weekend everyone!

Related Posts

27 comments:

Nikki said...

You look fabulous! How are you feeling?

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Awe she's getting so big!

Jennifer Golding said...

Love the jacket from Costco on you! I can't believe you make your bed, haha, guess I don't have an excuse not to make ours!

Leigh said...

What adorable outfits Delainey has :) Costco had some super cute stripped crops the other day but none in my size :( Still looking for those ones you have!

Ashley said...

Finally!! Outfit posts!! Jk!! But you do look great, as does D!! I wish most baby outfits came in adult! Oh and the prices would be nice too haha. Dreaming!! Love the coral and peach colors this year!!

Kristin said...

You look amazing! You girls are one stylish mama/baby team!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Aww love it! Love the Joe Fresh outfit :) I should do some outfits posts for A one day, if I ever remember lol.
Have a great weekend!

Rebekah said...

I love all of her outfits!! And yours too! I love James but having a girl looks like so much fun :)

Bethany said...

Oh my goodness she is adorable!! And you look great, hair and all. :) Seriously, though, I love her outfits. I want some of those for my little one!!

Gabriella said...

Stylish just like her Mama!! :) You are both so adorable!

Ashley said...

I can't believe how good Costco clothes are sometimes!! They have some cute stuff!

Erin said...

Loove the peach and gray outfit! So cute! And sounds like me and my baby with our daily outfits...I make sure to put something cute on her while I stay in my pjs, haha. And I thought your baby girl looked about the same age as mine--Kenley was born 10/12 :)

Carolyn said...

Love this!! :) Looking at Delainey's adorable outfits gives me my girl baby fix! HAHA

Mom said...

Love that the fashion posts are back and that Delainey is included. :)

Bex said...

Love seeing the outfits. I'm SO happy I didn't have a girl because Liam has the largest wardrobe ever and I know it would be 5x as bad with a girl lol

Lindsay @ Pursuit of Pink said...

That dress from Joe Fresh I am dying over!!! So cute. And good lord lady, you look amazing for having a baby so young! I'm super jealous!!! I'm glad you linked up so now I can follow along on your fab blog!
XOXO,
Lindsay, www.PursuitofPink.com

Savanna said...

That pink and grey dress is so cute!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Love all the outfits!! Super stylish like mama!! You look amazing!!

My favourite outfit for D is the grey and peach/coral dress and the one with the star leggings! Dressing a girl is so much fun! Best to do it now when she will let you!! :)

Ginny MyNewFavoriteOutfit said...

Oh, my! I can't handle the cuteness! If I ever have a girl I'll need a second job for all the bows and tutus she'll need to wear :) Love your look too, I love this combo and the scarf is the perfect addition.

Melissa said...

She is so sweet! I just love all her outfits! I love the one with a "Cruz" on it, did you buy that from an Etsy shop if so I must get one for our Hadley with Macy on it :) I

Liz @ Fitness Blondie said...

Ok, seriously, you and your daughter could not be cuter!!!

Murdock's mama said...

OMG...those last three outfits are my absolute favorite!! She is just precious!!! :)

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

love the gray dress and that lab onesie!
-whit

Sarah Frills4Thrills said...

so cute-- both of you! I agree, babies are way more fun to dress than ourselves hahaha!

Kae said...

Oh my love all her outfits. Seeing D just brightens my day, and holy cow momma...you look great!!! xxoo loves

preethi said...

That little gray and yellow outfit is my fave. She is darling!! And I agree - it is WAY more fun to pick out baby clothes than adult clothes.

Rachel Steck said...

Love this! My favorite outfit on Miss D is the gray and yellow -adorable!
She's just beautiful. Like her mommy.
xoxo
Rachel