{5 on Friday}

/
15 Comments
Oh how I LOVE Fridays - especially the ones that Justin is off. ;) As much as I love my walks with Cruz [most days] it's so nice when he does the morning walk on his days off.

{1}Today we here first and foremost to wish my Dad a VERY Happy Birthday!! 
Delainey has a little birthday dance for you Grandpa!
We love you SO much and are excited to celebrate with you tonight! xoxo

{2} Yesterday I watched my nephew Nixon while Crystal joined Emerson at preschool. Delainey loved watching him and he officially wins for getting the best laughs out of Delainey so far. I wish I could have gotten them on video.
She loved him, he loved Cruz.
Nixon would bring all the books and toys to Cruz and she just stayed on her bed, Such a good girl. Thanks for coming Nixon- we love you!

 { 3}This week I met up with Whit and the kids for a date at the mall {since it was too cold for a walk]. It's always so nice to catch up with her and see those kids. Easton made my day by running through Starbucks screaming my name. Love him. And usually when Justin is around it's allllllll about his favorite Uncle J. ;)

{4} My Mom officially makes the cutest hats. Looks at this adorable owl one! She also made a super cute butterfly one that Delainey will model when the weather warms up - it's more of a "spring in Calgary" kind of hat.
Thanks Gramma!

{5} Baby Mama outfit posts are to resume next week! I purged my closet this week in hopes of making it easier to dress myself. I seriously walk in there and feel like I have nothing to wear. I think I need to plan my outfits like I used to when I was working. I am also super excited to share some amazing etsy shops and boutiques I am working with.

Alright - Happy weekend everyone!

Related Posts

15 comments:

Katie said...

i love that hat! she is so talented! addilyn's first big laughs were for the little girl I babysit! babies love watching kids :) yeah for baby mama outfit posts next week! happy weekend alison and delainey!

Kasey Lynne said...

Your little girl is so adorable!!! And I love the name Delainey!

Nina said...

Love the hat!

Rachel Steck said...

Have a great weekend!
xoxo
Rachel

Nikki said...

I love all the stuff you mom makes! So jealous I wish I had someone to make stuff for Little Miss!

Leigh said...

Happy birthday to your dad! The pictures of Cruz with all of the toys and books just kills me ....so cute :) Have a great weekend!

Rambling Hermit said...

OMG that dance!!!! so cute!!!! Just stopping by from the link up to say hello!

Ashley said...

Love the owl hat!!! Happy bday to to your Dad!! I can't wait for spring. Another huge dumping of snow is en route and I am less than impressed! lol

Have a great weekend!!

Brittany T. said...

your daughter is so adorable! :) and it's so nice to celebrate special days with your family! happy birthday to your dad! my birthday was a couple weeks ago! happy weekend!

Laura said...

she is just too much! Happy birthday to your dad, hope it's a great one. That hat is adorable - your mom is def. talented!

Kae said...

happy birthday to your pops! hope he is having a great day!
Yay for seeing Nixon and for the day at the mall! Love the hats too!!!
xxoo loves. hope you have a great weekend friend!

Laurie @ Disney 'n Diapers said...

Aww, I can tell he's such a proud grandpa<3 I seen that picture on insta the other day and thought it was hilarious. These poor dogs..what rough lifes they have! hehe

krink said...

So funny Auntie... I totally saw that outfit at Superstore and was planning to buy it for Miss Delainey. Guess I need to pick something else out huh? :)
Thanks again for watching Nixon while Emerson and I were at Preschool. I'm so glad that he had a blast with both of his cousins! And that Delainey wasn't scared of how LOUD he can be.
Xoxo
P.S. She looks very unimpressed to have to pose for her hat picture! Hahaha!
LOVE the hat Jayne! Can't wait to see the butterfly one :)

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Great dancing D!! Happy birthday to your Dad!

Those 2 are so cute!! I just love how Cruz lays there patiently watching them. Such a good girl!

That hat is adorable! Your mom has some serious talent!

Have a great weekend!

Carolyn said...

OMG! Her birthday dance is adorable! :) How did you make that?!