{Thursday Randoms}

/
11 Comments

 Hello Thursday! 
Today I have nothing other than randoms at best.

So - Monday night we went to Pink in the Rink with Nana, Scott & Jade. It was a Breast Cancer fundraiser put on by the hockey team my brother coaches. They played against the Canadian Women's Olympic team. It was really fun to watch.
Delainey was pretty excited for her first hockey game!
They wore pink jersey's and then gave them to their Mom's at the end of the game.
(The boys won in overtime)
This little munchkin likes to wear ruffle pants on her head - ok maybe it's me that likes to put them there! ;)
She had her 10 week check up on Monday and she weighs 9lbs 13oz!! And she is 22 inches long so still long and skinny! I am so relived though, I was worried she was too tiny as everyone who sees her tell me how small she is but she was only little to begin with! And our Dr sys she is doing just perfect. 
:)
The winner of the Easy Canvas Print giveaway is: Rachel!
Congrats lady!
Today I am headed South for a much needed visit with Whit and the kids and tomorrow I am picking Lily up at school at noon for a sleepover FINALLY.
So I will say Happy weekend today! :)

Related Posts

11 comments:

Jennifer Golding said...

I can't believe how big she is getting, go Delainey go!!! I was wondering about Lily the other day, glad you all get to spend some time together. We are hopefully getting our tree at Ikea tomorrow, if they still have some left. Have a great weekend!

Ashley said...

Awww soo glad she is doing soo well!! You are just one if the lucky ones who gets to enjoy the itty bitty stage for longer! Don't all moms crave that stage? Haha. Lily is going love sleeping over with D!!!

Gabriella said...

I swear she can not get any cuter! :) Little peanut is growing!!! Have fun with Lily!

Rachel Steck said...

Delainey's arms and legs are SO long!! I'm so glad she's doing well.

I won?!?? Really?? Awesome, go me!!!!

xoxo
Rachel

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Delainey is perfect! She's little but there is nothing wrong with that! Look at her go with those legs!

Have a good visit with Whit! So glad it has warmed up a bit!

Bet Lily is so excited to spend so much time with Delainey! I

Katie said...

her legs are so long! have such a great weekend!!

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

OHhhh she is so perfect. Yay love the purple on her!!! Hugs to her please!!

Leigh said...

Such a neat idea that your brother's hockey team does! Haha those legs of Delainey's just kill me! So cute :)

Mom said...

I am glad you went to support Pink in the Rink. And Delainey was all decked out in pink too. Love her crazy arms and legs! And her cutie pie smile.

Kae said...

yay for D going to her first hockey game : ) loves

Janna Renee said...

She's not too small! She's perfect!!!