{Family}

/
19 Comments
When we met up with Whit and her family to take their family photo she offered to quickly take one of the 4 of us for our Christmas cards. I of course jumped at the opportunity!
Whit always seems to capture a kiss outtake which really are some of my favorite!
 I love Cruz's face in this - she looks annoyed! ha
 I LOVE this one of Cruz. She really knows when to do when Whit pulls out the camera now! :)
 This is my favorite! Therefore it was the winner for our Christmas cards! :)
PS. Whit bought this couch off kijiji specifically for their Christmas cards! Isn't it cute!
As always, thank you again Whitney Cowan Photography for these images! We love you!

Related Posts

19 comments:

Rachel Steck said...

I love them all but I must say...the one with Cruz stealing a kiss is my FAVORITE!
xoxo
Rachel

Murdock's mama said...

Love them! You are so blessed! :)

Nikki said...

LOVE it!

She's an awesome photog!

Pamela said...

GORGEOUS! Love your boots!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Love them! And your boots are awesome!

Ashley said...

love love love them as usual!!! I agree with Lindsey too - love those boots!

Ashley said...

LOVE them! I'm a big fan of the kiss outtake...haha.

Rebekah said...

These are all so good! I love the kiss outtake!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I squealed when I received your card in the mail!! I love it so much!! The "kiss" picture is also my favourite!

That couch is awesome! I wonder if she will haul it around for my mat photos?!!?? (kidding... kind of)

Carolyn said...

These are absolutely adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kae said...

I LOVE these. The first and last are my favs! : )
loves xxoo

Laurie @ Disney 'n Diapers said...

GAHH! Gorgeous! Could you guys be any more perfect?!!!

Bex said...

Those photos are perfect!

Leigh said...

Love the shots that Whitney got once again!

Midwest Pillowtalk said...

fantastic!! i totally wish i could use her for our photos!

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

ADORABLE! LOVE THEM!! :)
-whit

Gabriella said...

These pictures are amazing as usual! I think I really am either going to come to Canada and have Whitney take some for me, or fly her out to California. :) She does incredible work! Your family is just beautiful!

Janna Renee said...

Great as always, and I love the couch!

Katie said...

what a beautiful family!!! and my best friend just had a baby and named her delaney :)