{eShakti}

/
54 Comments

I have shared reviews from eShakti before - one being this dress a few summers ago...

And then this one back in April when I was 17 weeks pregnant.
Well I am back again! My friends at eShakti contacted me to review a dress for this holiday season and of course I was thrilled.

Here are a couple of my favorites on the site right now...
The website is always changing daily so you should check out their New Arrivals!
PS. You can get the black version of my green greek inspired one here! LOVE this dress.
If you haven't heard about eShakti before I will tell you what makes them extra special:
- They offer both style and customization for woman size 0 through 36. 
- You can make any dress on their site your own. 
- You can choose the length, the neckline, whether you want pockets or not and you can give them your exact measurements and they will make the dress to fit you to a tee.
- They have dresses, skirts, tops and jackets.
- They ship really fast! Within 14 business days you will have your order!

This time around I went with this pretty pink and black lace dress.
Thank you to Gran, Mom, Dad & Justin for helping me pick out this one. :)
[I really wanted to do nice snowy photos outside but we were having -35C temps so this just wouldn't fly so our hallways and Justin making me laugh will have to do!]
I love the delicate lace and the black ribbon belt detail.
I wore it with tights and tall boots (Hello Canadian winter) but I think it will would be really pretty without tights with heels or booties as well.
I wore this to the shower a couple weeks ago and added a blazer since it was freezing!
It also has pockets! How fun!? I went with their basic size 4 as I always have, kept the neckline the same and made it short - since I am short! And again - it was just perfect.
Thank you again eShakti!!

Now of course I have something for you!
eShakti has offered to give 2 of my readers a $30 gift card to their site!
So all you need to do is:
1. Visit eShakti and tell me you favorite item from their fall line.
For extra entries:
2. Likes them on facebook.
3. Follow them on Pinterest. (Check out their Real Fashion for Real People section it's awesome to see all the items worn differently by people like us)
{Please leave me separate comments for each entry}

PS. If you register with eShakti you get a $25 gift coupon also!
Winner will be announced in 1 week!

Related Posts

54 comments:

Gabriella said...

LOVE this dress! http://www.eshakti.com/Product/CL0025090/Colorblock-stripe-poplin-dress

Gabriella said...

Following them on Facebook! :)

Gabriella said...

Following them on Pinterest! And you look fabulous in that dress! Love it!!

Nikki said...

Love it! I love that white dress too! Been eyeing it!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

I liked them on Facebook!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Love the Colorblock Retro Frock, that was a tough choice though!
PS Love your dress!

Pamela said...

Follow them on Pinterest! I love my dress that I have from them! Can't wait until it gets a little warmer, so I can wear it! :) I absolutely LOVE the latest dress you chose! You look awesome, girl!!!

Katie said...

you look amazing!! that dress is so pretty! now tell me how you nurse wearing that :) I feel like I can't wear anything!!! i love the illusion polka dot dress!

Katie said...

follow them on pinterest

Katie said...

like on facebook too!

jen @nutcaseinpoint said...

I love the keyhole cottong knit dress...but I also think i love the bow tie jacquard dress!

jen @nutcaseinpoint said...

follow them on pinterest!

Leigh said...

They have such cute stuff! Still love that green dress...might have to borrow it one day :) Love the one you chose too! I couldn't find the fall line anymore, but my choice would be the "her fifties colourblock dress" or the "Sequin trim stretch crepe dress"

jen @nutcaseinpoint said...

follow them on facebook!

Christy said...

I love the Sequined Stretch Crepe Dress!! So pretty!!!

Christy said...

following them on FB as well!

Logan said...

love the felicity dress.........but i think any dress with pockets would be great!!

Logan said...

I liked the on Facebook

Logan said...

Following on Pinterest!!

your dress is awesome!!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Well now aren't you lucky! I want to review! lol cute pick!

Mom said...

I can attest that your dress was SO pretty at the shower and fit beautifully.
Great idea to add the blazer and tights.
XO

Carolyn said...

SO cute!

Ashley said...

The Victoria dress is super cute!!!

Brandi said...

I like the dress you're wearing from their fall line!

Brandi said...

I also like them on facebook!

Brandi said...

ANND I follow them on Pinterest! :)

Laura Wilson said...

they have such a huge selection! never heard of this company, glad you posted! I think the "Graphic embroidery retro dress" is really cute.

krink said...

I would choose the Chevron Stripe Poplin Dress. I think it's beautiful!

krink said...

Liked on Facebook!

krink said...

Followed on Pinterest :)

Bex said...

So many to choose from. I like the Hope Dress and the Michelle Dress but I also love the new one you chose.

Kae said...

1. I love the Victoria Dress in black the best!!!

Kae said...

2. Liked them on FB

Kae said...

Liked/followed them on Pinterest!!

Dee said...

I love the Birds eye view dress :)

deeg131 at gmail dot com

Dee said...

I follow eshakti on pinterest as deeg131! :)

deeg131 at gmail dot com

Dee said...

I like eshakti on fb as Dee G.

deeg131 at gmail dot com

Nina said...

http://www.eshakti.com/Product/CL0029335/Faux-wrap-plaid-twill-dress
I like this dress.

Nina said...

I liked them on fb. :)

Nina said...

I liked them on pinterest!

Jamie said...

I like the birds eye view dress!

Michelle said...

I LOVE the Scalloped floral lace dress! Thanks Alison!

Michelle said...

And I followed them on Pinterest

Rachel and John said...

Nice! You look so TINY. What baby weight? I love their Pleated surplice poplin dress!

Rachel and John said...

Liked them on facebook

Rachel and John said...

Followed them on pinterest

Meghan said...

Her Fifties Colorblock dress is beautiful!!

Meghan said...

Her Fifties Colorblock dress is beautiful!!

Meghan said...

Followed on Pinterest as Suzie1238

Kristin said...

ohhhh I LOVE the dress you picked!!

Kristin said...

ohhhh I LOVE the dress you picked!!

Ashley said...

I love that dress on you!! It looks great. YOU look great - so petite!
This dress is probably my favorite:
http://www.eshakti.com/Product/CL0027868/Show-your-stripes-A-line-dress

Ashley said...

I 'liked' them on FB - Ashley Donald

Ashley said...

And following on Pinterest! Ashley Donald(radashes)