{easy canvas print}

/
30 Comments

Here I am again talking about photos! :) I know I know I just can't help myself!
I was given the opportunity to review a canvas from Easy Canvas Print so you know I had to jump all over that!
I have gotten canvases printed before I love the look of them on the wall. 
I knew exactly which photo I was going to use and quickly got to work. The website is really easy to use and within minutes I was done!
You can choose the canvas size and warp thickness, you can upload a photo from your computer, facebook or instagram and can also choose your border option as well.
I went with this photo from Delainey's newborn session.
The canvas turned out beautiful.
They constantly have great deals going on on their site and they also offer free shipping to the states and it was only $8.00 to Calgary. Shipping was fast and the box was packed well.
The canvas is great quality, is very clear and shows all of Delainey's little details. The canvas comes with an alligator hook on the back for easy hanging as well.
Photo thank you to Whitney Cowan Photography.
Overall I am very happy with this canvas and would definitely order from them again. Now I just need to decide where this one is going to go! :)

Easy Canvas Prints has offered to give one of my readers a FREE 8x10 canvas of your own as well!
{free shipping included to all the US excluding Alaska & Hawaii and Canadians would have to pay the shipping}

To Win:
1. Comment and tell me what you would make a canvas of if you won!
 2. Follow them on facebook here.
{Leave me 2 separate comments if you do both}
*Winner will be announced in 1 week*

Also if you are a lover of canvases like me click here for 50% off all canvases for my readers...they make GREAT Christmas presents!
PS.You can follow them on twitter here.

I was given an 8x10 canvas in return for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

Related Posts

30 comments:

Erin said...

I would love to have a canvas with my two sweeties on it!

Pamela said...

I had the opportunity to review one too!! I am SO excited to get it in the mail!!!! :)

Leigh said...

Love how yours turned out! I would get a picture from our Europe turned into a canvas

Michelle said...

I'd love to win because I want to make a canvas for my Mom for Christmas of our trip to Zambia this summer! Thanks Alison!

Ashley said...

I would either do an ultrasound pic or one of our maternity pics after we get them done.

Ashley said...

I follow on facebook ;)

krink said...

liked on Facebook

krink said...

Hahaha Sorry Followed on Facebook!
Also, I would totally do one of our family shots with Nixon in it as well!
Fingers crossed! I really want this one! :)

Rachel Steck said...

I would love to have a family portrait on canvas....need to actually take the photo first I guess. We're very, very behind on that.
xoxo
Rachel

Rachel Steck said...

And I am now following on Facebook
xoxo
Rachel

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

That canvas is beautiful!! I've never printed on canvas before but I think I need to! If I won, I would either do a canvas of Audrey for her room- her photos desperately need to be updated in there, or a canvas for the new baby's room of a newborn photo. Or maybe I would do a wedding photo...

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I also follow on FB

Gabriella said...

Love how it turned out! I would print a picture of me and my Homie! Shocking, I know! ;)

Gabriella said...

I follow them on Facebook!

Murdock's mama said...

I would get a canvas of my 3 babies! :)

Murdock's mama said...

And I follow them on FB

Mom said...

I followed them (I think!!)

Mom said...

I dont usually enter your giveaways but this one suits me. I would definitely get one of our precious Delainey (or a family photo if we had one!)

Dancing Sweet Pea said...

I would love a canvas to put one of our wedding photos on! That picture is darling!

Dancing Sweet Pea said...

I also followed them on FB!

Kae said...

love canvas! I would do a wedding photo since I have yet to print on at all : )

loves that pic of d
xxoo

Kae said...

I followed them on facebook : )

Bex said...

Beautiful! I would love a canvas of one of Liam's new born photos.

Christy said...

I would probably get a canvas print of one of our wedding pics!

Christy said...

followed on FB :)

Kaella Neithercut said...

I would get a photo of my one year old and probably put it up at work... I miss him during the day now that I'm back in the office and finished mat leave!

Ashley said...

I would definitely make a canvas of one of our family photos!

"B" said...

I would print one of my sweet girl's 1st birthday photo shoot. They are so precious.

Laura Hit said...

Great giveaway. I would do one of my family as I have lots of my kids on my walls, just none of our whole family.

Laura Hit said...

And I liked them on facebook!