{winter weekend}

/
14 Comments
 A day late on this weekend recap - whoops. This weekend was cold [oh so cold] and snowy. Boo. But thank goodness for an awesome husband who did all the dog walks and shoveling [and shoveling includes a crazy snow obsessed dog attacking the shovel]!
First of all - Delainey grew eyelashes! Still no eye brows but we have eyelashes! :)
Friday night we had a lazy night at home and we were in bed early - and then a few of us were up A LOT. I'm talking to you eye lashes!!
Saturday we hung out at home, did lots of playing, napping, working out...
Then Delainey and I got ready for Krista's stagette.
Cutest. I know.
Her stagette started at her sisters house with dinner, drinks, lots of chocolate and games and then they went downtown for dancing {unless you are Delainey and I and then you go home to [hopefully] sleep}.
 They had an awesome cocktail bar...
Therefore of course we needed a topless butler to make all the drinks for us! It was pretty funny.
We all dropped off panties for Krista before the shower so the house was covered!
 Julia was pretty proud of putting Miss D to sleep at the end of the night all while keeping up with shots.
{And a thank you again to Justin as he dropped us off and picked us up from the stagette as the roads sucked!}
2 of my favorite things in the morning - coffee and a happy baby.
[Yes my mug has a sweater! Thank you Logan!]
I never buy this stuff but it caught my eye and I caved - chocolate mint - I think yes.
 Thankfully Delainey had a great night [sleep wise] after the stagette - she was awake the whole time we were there [until the very end at least] and was probably held by 10 different beautiful ladies so was ready for a good night sleep after all that excitement!
This didn't stop us from napping on Sunday afternoon!
Sunday night we headed down to Dustin and Whit's for a yummy dinner (as always) and a great visit. Easton is just hilarious right now so we do a lot of laughing. And clearly these girls are already BFFs. ;)
Now I would love for it to warm up a little. Walks in the mornings are not fun. It is freeeezing.

Related Posts

14 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

That outfit is way too cute! And yay for eyelashes!! I was just saying to Chad its weird how babies do not really have eyebrows, Avery's are so light.
That is awesome she joined you for the Stagette and was such a good little gal :)

Ashley said...

Brrrr - but keep it! Haha although our 15 degree weather is fast fading! Lol. Live her little booties!! She is soo cute!! And those lashes - she has more than me! Haha. The stagette looked fun!!

Carolyn said...

Looks like quite the weekend! :) Delainey is so adorable!

Murdock's mama said...

So I'm assuming stagette is like bachelorette here? If so...ya'll get WILD! I took all of the girls to the salon where we got mani/peds...haha! :)
Are you surprise how well you can take naps now that you have a little one?

Ashley @ Words About Waverly said...

Her LASHES!!!! Such a beauty.

wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

Gabriella said...

I love her outfit for the stagette! Oh my goodness, what a little cutie!

krink said...

Oh my gosh LOOK at those EYELASHES! Soooo beautiful!
Xoxo

Rachel Steck said...

Delainey (Miss Eyelashes) looks so cute in her hat and sweater - ready for a party with the girls. Glad you both had a fun night and some sleep!!
xoxo
Rachel

Rachel and John said...

What beautiful eyelashes! The eye brows will come! Better than a baby unibrow ;) What a fun B PARTY!

Ashley said...

Her outfit and eyelashes - love!

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

awe how fun! :)
-whit

Kae said...

Oh my. First of Delainey is always adorable, but that stagette outfit. Simply my fav. Sounds like a great weekend. loves xxoo

Katie said...

her in that little skirt all dressed to go to the party - so cute!! and coffee and happy babies in the morning is my favorite time of the day!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

The stagette looked like so much fun!! Already Delainey is a party animal!

Yay for eyelashes!

That is the cutest picture of Fin and Delainey!