{Pink Blush: Take 2}

/
43 Comments
One thing I surprising loved about being pregnant was getting dressed. I loved dressing the bump.
Pink Blush Maternity was one of my favorite places to shop for trendy maternity clothes.
Remember my review of this dress here:
I also made purchases including these 2 items I wore for my maternity photos.
Not only do they have maternity clothes they have items that are nursing friendly!
So when my friends at Pink Blush contacted me to review a nursing friendly item I was more than happy to pick an item!
I chose this beige ruffled cardigan.
I like that it is long and covers my rear so it can be worn with leggings which have been a life saver for me post Delainey!
 I wore it during Delainey's newborn photos as well...

Some other great nursing friendly options...

What I love about Pink Blush is that they are constantly getting new items added to their website and many of their items can be worn post-baby as regular clothes too!

Now one of you can win a $25 e-certificate to do some shopping yourself on their site!

How to win:
1. Check out their site and tell me your favorite item.
2. Like their Facebook page here.
3. Follow them on Pinterest here.
4. Re-pin an item on Pinterest (leave me the link).

{Leave me separate comments for each entry you compete}

Winner will be announced in 1 week.
(Also - entrants who have won a giveaway from them in the past 6 month or who have hosted a giveaway in the last 6 month are not eligible to win)

Good luck and thank you again Pink Blush.

Related Posts

43 comments:

Life After the Aisle said...

you look amazing post Delainey!

Rachel Steck said...

Beautiful clothing - I love the ruffled cardigan on you!
xoxo
Rachel

Jennifer Golding said...

Love their clothes! I am lusting after the Navy Blue White Striped Maternity Cardigan, perfect for this time of year!

Katie said...

i follow them on facebook!

Katie said...

i love their clothes! love the black/white nursing tunic!

Katie said...

i follow them on pinterest!

Laurie @ Disney 'n Diapers said...

Pink Blush was AMAZING. LOVED all that stuff when I was pregnant!

Ashley said...

Sooo I'm not pregnant, nor will I be anytime soon...but I would love that ruffled sweater you ordered!!

Ashley said...

I've liked their FB page.

Ashley said...

I follow them on Pinterest

Michelle said...

I love their lace fitting tops! So pretty! And you look great Alison!

Ashley said...

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/238479742742160640/

Michelle said...

Followed them on Pinterest

Michelle said...

http://www.pinterest.com/cologirl33/baby-jackson/

Sarah Elizabeth Millsap said...

I'm LOVING the ruffled cardigan you chose, but also love their grey & red Chevron Printed Maternity Cardigan!

Sarah Elizabeth Millsap said...

I also follow them on Pinterest :)

Sarah Elizabeth Millsap said...

I also follow them on FaceBook :)

Leigh said...

I was going to ask where you got your cardigan from in your maternity pictures, I love it! My choice would be the beige black diamond maternity cardigan. So cute and you could wear it after you gave birth too

Ashley said...

Love that chevron sweater you posted!! I also love the beige button down shoulder sweater!! Their stuff is soo nice!! I might need to place an order for some functions that I have coming up!! Do they ship fast?

Ashley said...

I like them on Facebook :)

Ashley said...

I follow on Pinterest!!

Christy said...

omg I love the black chevron cardigan, I would wear it every day!

Christy said...

and I now follow them on FB :)

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

Gorgeous! You're such a darling pregnant gal. Love these outfits.

Glogirl said...

I like the White Open Maternity Cardigan.

ajmizen(at)hotmail(dot)com

Glogirl said...

I Like their Facebook page. (Amy M)

Glogirl said...

I follow them on Pinterest as Glogirl.

Glogirl said...

I repinned an item~ http://www.pinterest.com/pin/139682025916379270/

Heavensangel2387 said...

I LOVE the Olive Green Tie Maternity/Nursing Dress!
Desiree H

Heavensangel2387 said...

Liked PinkBlush on Facebook!
faithrains2387 (at) yahoo.com

Heavensangel2387 said...

Following PinkBlush on Pinterest (heavensangel238)
faithrains2387 (at) yahoo.com

Heavensangel2387 said...

Pinned an item-
www.pinterest.com/pin/334744184774347148/

faithrains2387 (at) yahoo.com

Whit said...

Followed them on FB, Following them on Pinterest, repined their wicked nautical style cardi… here: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/67483694390068530/
AND I am in love with that chevron sweater off their website. OH my!! That would be cute with tights… along with the nautical style cardi.. Damn you Alison, I'm off to online shop ;) xox

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I just love their stuff!! You look great in everything you get from them! That long cardigan is gorgeous!!

I like them on FB

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I follow them on Pinterest!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

My favourite item is the navy blue and white striped maternity cardigan- although I love pretty much everything on their site now!
Why can't I be pregnant for a bit longer so I can continue wearing all the cute stuff?

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Link to my pin http://www.pinterest.com/pin/182677328609085785/

Laura Wilson said...

They have a black and white tunic, I think its called Simple City Life...I quite like it!

Laura Wilson said...

I also follow them on Pintrest as www.pintrest.com/puggmama

Laura Wilson said...

and finally, I did repin the dress that I commented about, though it's not called "simple city life" (haha thats the blog's name), its a black and white tribal tunic. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/266556871668803417/

Rachel and John said...

I like the navy blue maternity skinny jeans

Rachel and John said...

I liked them on facebook

Rachel and John said...

I follow them on pinterest