{our baby}

/
21 Comments
Okay today is the last installment of Delainey's newborn photos - promise!
Like I said before - taking good newborn photos is truly a huge talent! Whit came with her car packed to the brim with everything needed to make sure Delainey was warm, comfortable and safe. It was very impressive to watch. Thankfully little miss slept through this whole portion of it and was very cooperative.
{20 days old}
^ My Mom made this candy corn hat - I LOVE it!
^ Headband c/o Sassy Baby Essentials
{you will see Delainey in many more of her headband but her head is too small for all of them right now!}
^ Headband gift from Gabriella - but you can get your own set like she got me from Sassy Baby Essentials as well. HERE.
^ Headband made by me.
Headband and cheesecloth via That Unique Bowtique
My Mom also made this adorable pumpkin hat!
Hat c/o Live Love Crocheting (Whit's Mother-in-law)
^ This is my wedding veil. I knew I wanted this incorporated and I LOVE how they turned out. 
These are probably my favorite images.
^ This trunk was my Gran's that her old sewing machine came in she gave me.
^ This was what the protective big sister did the whole time!

Thank you again Whit - we cannot tell you how much we love these as do all our family members!
You amaze me every time.

PS. Today is the last day to enter to win the $25 e-gift card from Pink Blush Maternity!

Related Posts

21 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

She is so precious Alison, love all the photos! And her little accessories :)

Ashley said...

Love the wedding veil idea!! And the hats are precious! I love the headbands too!!

Rachel and John said...

they are so beautiful!!

Gabriella said...

These could not be more perfect! I am so happy you were able to use the headbands I got her. She looks absolutely adorable in every single shot!! :)

Kristin said...

Omigosh! SO SWEET!!!

Murdock's mama said...

WOW! I LOVE them all! The candy corn hat is my favorite! I LOVE how you incorporated your gran's case and your veil....so special! Beautiful photos!!

Rebekah said...

These are TOO sweet!! I love the pictures with your veil, that's such a near idea. We had James' pictures taken over the weekend and little man was wide awake the entire time!

Erin @ Keep Calm and Sparkle said...

LOVE them all!! Soo precious!!!! Gotta love the big sister pic!! She is like "what are you doing with my baby"?

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

love the veil ones, those are my fav!
-whit

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

LOVE!! Your wedding veil pictures are priceless..all of them are, but wow!! Such a beautiful little doll baby. xo

Katie said...

your wedding veil?? what an amazing idea!! so beautiful!

Sarah Goodman said...

love the ones with her mouth open and your wedding veil! how could you ever decide which ones to frame and display!

Joeylee said...

I love these. I love the idea of using your wedding veil

Cami said...

You successfully just melted my heart.
Those hats are cute - candy corn and pumpkin - OMG. Your wedding veil, precious. And your pup - AWE!

Nikki said...

Gorgeous! Love that you used your veil!

Ashley said...

I can't get over how cute she is, and her hair!!! I can't wait to see some wicked bedhead pictures when she's older :)

Great job on making the headband - you should post a how-to!

Whit said...

You never have to thank me, it's always my honour. She was such a good girl, I seriously couldn't have asked for more. Not to mention the fact that she is adorable!! That always helps. ;) I love you guys to bits!! xox

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I love every single one of them! What a champ she was!!

I hope this guy sleeps through his newborn shot unlike his sister! I love how you incorporated so many memorable things- I'm going to have to think of some things for this guy since he might look funny in headbands!

Courtney B said...

Oh these are just PERFECT!! She is the sweetest angel baby! And I really love that you used your wedding veil! I wish I would have thought of that! SO SWEET!

Kae said...

love.

Carolyn said...

So sweet!!! I love the wedding veil ones!!!