{Just me and my girls...}

/
19 Comments

Today you get the second installment of Delainey's newborn photos..
These ones were taken in her nursery at the end of the session. Whitney also took a bunch of the nursery details while we took a little break for Delainey to eat and I just had to include those too as she just has an eye for details and the perfect shot. I love these photos of my girls and I in easily my favorite room in our house. The only thing missing is Justin (we had to reschedule these photos a few times and Justin already had plans the day Whit could fit us in). 

Another favorite!
Thank you again Whit. So thankful to have these images.

Related Posts

19 comments:

Tami said...

These are just beautiful!

Katie said...

her nursery is amazing!! i LOVE that clothespin frame - do a tutorial on it :) I want it!

Murdock's mama said...

LOVE!! These types of photos are my favorite to take! :)

Nikki said...

Gorgeous!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

such great pictures!

Meghan said...

I love that last one with both of your girls :)

Christy said...

gorgeous!!

Rachel Steck said...

Love, love, love these - especially the last one!!
xoxo
Rachel

Sarah Goodman said...

i just cant get enough!

Ashley said...

My goodness, I looked like a total wreck in Colton's newborn pictures - you look stunning! The last photo is my favorite.

Leigh said...

Love them all! So pretty :)

Mom said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous!! I could spend all day in Delainey's room just looking at all the special details and Justin's handy work.

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

i just can't get enough.
-whit

Gabriella said...

These pictures are amazing!

Bex said...

Beautiful <3

Kae said...

love. honestly so amazing.

Whit said...

I'm so honoured to be the one to capture them ;) xox

Whit said...

I'm So honoured to be the one to capture them. :) xox

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I love every single picture!! :)