{cardstore}

/
15 Comments
It is no secret that I LOVE photos [and have I mentioned how fabulous it is to have my best friend a phenomenal photographer!?]
Well I do, I love photos so much. They are all over my house and if I had more wall space there would be more. Not kidding.
I also love cards. 
So when I was contacted by an awesome online store called cardstore I was beyond thrilled.
They will make cards for you with your own photos on them and then mail them out to you!
How perfect is that!?
And it is already that time of year - we need to be creating Christmas cards...and I always make photos cards!
What appealed to me the most on the cardstore site right now were the birth announcements.
They had so many adorable choices how was I ever going to choose!!
My girl favorites...
Some adorable boy options...
I had so much fun designing Delainey's birth announcement and I was so excited that they shipped so fast (all the way to Canada!)
And it was like a party when I opened the box!
Of course Delainey's turned out just perfect. It took a lot of time to decide on which photos to use though!
They are great quality. The colors are pretty and soft just like the photos were and the photos are very clear. The paper is strong card stock and they send you free envelopes as well. The entire process of creating the announcement was very easy and straight forward, Everything about them is a win win in my books!

 The only problem I had was on the back I added this sweet photo of big sister Cruz - and I didn't want to add text here but because I didn't this text still printed. whomp whomp.
Insert white out! haha
Not a big deal but at least I will know for next time! :)

So if you are looking for a great site to create any sorta of personalized photo card or announcement be sure to check out cardstore.

*disclaimer: I received these announcements in exchange for my review but all opinions are my own and I really do love this site!

Related Posts

15 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

Super cute announcement cards!! :)

Rachel Steck said...

They turned out beautifully!
xoxo
Rachel

Joeylee said...

adorable!!

Whit said...

I LOVE that chalk board Family Christmas card… I have the ideas in my head already brewing for that lay out!! ;) I also LOVE that heart themed little girl birth announcement… Delainey's are beautiful!! xox

Ashley said...

Never heard of this company before, but love what you have shown soo far!! I'm soo behind on the card making for Xmas this year!! It will get done... Lol

Christy said...

gorgeous!!! I love the wedding veil pics :)

Ashley said...

So perfect, I love how dainty looking they are. They suit Miss Delainey :)

Courtney B said...

Cutest cards!
Yours turned out PERFECTLY!

Rachel said...

Adorable! I wish they would contact me. I went to order Christmas Cards through them and it would have been almost 250$ for 125 cards! Sure their designs are nice but that's literally 5 times the price I can get at Costco!

Bex said...

They did a great job aside from that little bit at the back. Whoops! I just got chalkboard photos cards made from Mix Book. They were decently priced and I'm hoping they turn out good!

Sarah Goodman said...

ughhhh i made a photo book tonight for the grandparents - and after i made my dads (and ordered) i was making MIL's and noticed the "add text" boxes were still there. i won't be surprised if it says "add text" now when they come! shoot!
love her announcements!

Laura Hit said...

Cute cards. A cute idea to cover up that text would be to find some coordinating washi tape and put that overtop

Kae said...

adorable cards.... love love them!

jen @nutcaseinpoint said...

cute cards! I would have been upset at the minor blip at first, but would probably find it hilarious after awhile!!! love the pic in the nursery w/the pup!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

They turned out great (I just received mine today)!! I'll be checking them out for Christmas cards and baby announcements.