{A few of my favorite things}

/
18 Comments
We received our newborn photos back from Whit this week and as always with her shoots there are just way too many I love. I about died with cuteness then proceeded to order copies of them all from Costco and immediately made our birth announcement cards. Swoon. 
I cannot wait to share them all with you but I will be doing that in a couple posts! I don't want to overwhelm you with adorableness! :)
{She is 20 days old here}

But like the title says here are a few of my favorite things...
Oh how I love all her little parts!

And this has got to be one of the cutest shots of Cruz EVER. We love it so much.
Leave it to Cruz to make sure she gets some shots in her sisters shoot. Gosh we love her.

Thank you again Whit. I know I have said it before but if you live in Calgary (or area!) you are crazy not to book a shoot with her. You will not regret it.

Related Posts

18 comments:

Pamela said...

Oh how sweet! Love the picture of Cruz!!! Ah, perfect!

Jessica said...

OMG the pictures are all PERFECTION!!!

Murdock's mama said...

UGH! And although we haven't slept well {AT ALL!} for the last 10 days...this makes me want another one...today! She's perfect!! :)

Ashley said...

Love them!! Can't wait to see more!!!

Leigh said...

Love all of the shots! Whitney sure is a superstar with her camera :)

Rachel Steck said...

Love all of these! Especially Miss Cruz!
xoxo
Rachel

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

I love these! The close-ups are so precious of her gorgeous features and baby skin.

Laurie @ Disney 'n Diapers said...

Gorgeous. Our photographer took pictures of Savannas hands and feet and they are probably my favorite<3

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

aaaaa-adorable!
-whit

Ashley said...

Love the little closeups!! I miss having a newborn :)
That shot of Cruz is adorable, love dogs in baby rooms!!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

So little and perfect! I love them!

That is the best shot of Cruz!!!

I agree, Whitney is amazing! So talented!

Sarah Goodman said...

she is THE best. all your pictures are so swoon worthy!!

Kae said...

Oh my. She just keeps filling my heart....
xxoo loves

Bex said...

Such beautiful shots! I love them all.

Nicole [Haus of Harnois] said...

sweet sweet babay!


▼Nicole▼
www.hausofharnois.blogspot.com

Katie said...

these are amazing! I love the little details of her cute little self!!

Limefreckle said...

been catching up on all my favourite blogs and it looks like you've been really enjoying this new Mom gig! Your daughter is gorgeous, love all the pics in all your posts, but this one with her foot is my absolute favourite!!!

Whit said...

haha.. Awe. I just love all those macro shots. She has the cutest little rolls. Thank you for being my BIGGEST SUPPORT! you are amazing. Love you to bits. xox