{5 on Friday}

/
14 Comments

Happy Friday! :) We have a cute little sleep boycotter on our hands here in the Black household and it isn't Cruz...womp womp...

On to 5 on Friday!
{1}
Cruz continues to prove to us what a great big sister she is.
Always hanging out with Delainey whenever she can.

{2} How about just a dump of photos!?
She was not into taking "selfies"!
Jammie day cuddles with Dad
Showing us her muscles!
Thank you Nikki for this cute outfit and for some Advocare treats!
I just love getting smiles
 and giggles from this girl!

{3}
Delainey, Cruz and I had quite the social calendar this week.
Monday: My friend Lynne [Lily's Mom] came over to meet Miss D.
Tuesday: Crystal and Nixon came over and brought tea! Nixon LOVES his cousin Cruz.
Wednesday: Cruz, Delainey and I went to hangout with Whit, East and Fin. And then Mom and Dad came over to join us for our afternoon walk.
Thursday: Us 3 went to hangout with Jolie and see their new house, walk to Starbucks and shop at a cute little baby/kid boutique by their place. Then Justin's Mom stopped by for a visit and that night Delainey and I went for dinner with my friend Kristen.
Whew!

{4}
I was excited to get my new charm in the mail for my necklace to include Delainey from Julie the fish Designs

{5}
Today Delainey and I headed to Airdrie for her 6 week hip ultrasound due to her being Frank Breech. She has to go back in 6 weeks for another one as her hips [mainly her left] is showing signs of hip dysplasia but they also said it could just be immature hips because she is still so small. So we'll figure it out at the end of December when she is a bit bigger. Fingers crossed it's the latter of the two but either way I'm just glad they are being proactive and we'll get it looked after while she is little if needed.

PS. Delainey was on Auntie Whit's blog yesterday...check it out!
Have a great weekend!

Related Posts

14 comments:

Rachel Steck said...

Hello! I love seeing Delainey's little laughing face, how awesome is that?? Very nice necklace charm, I will have to check that out.
Enjoy your weekend!
xoxo
Rachel

Kae said...

can't get enough of D! she is so dang precious.
xxoo loves

Ashley said...

Poor little D!! Hope her hips turn out to be okay!! She is soo stinkin cute!! Love all the pics!! She is fitting more and more into that onsie! I got mine today - sooo tiny - hard to believe it will fit a baby! Haha. That necklace charm is super cute!! Sounds like a busy week! Have a great weekend!!

Bex said...

She's so cute. Love her big smiles. I'm jealous you got Advocare stuff! I REALLY want to do their challenge.

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I LOVE the photo dump! She is so darn cute and it looks like her personality is really coming out! I hope the sleep strike is short lived!!

I love that necklace charm!

Laurie @ Disney 'n Diapers said...

Smiles don't happen for me and the camera often with Savanna..I feel like every time I break out the camera she totally forgets to SMILE! Have a great weekend;)

Leigh said...

You girls had a busy week! :) Love all of the pictures. She's so cute :)

Nikki said...

Hope everything is ok with her hips! Lemme know how ya like the AdvoCare stuff!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I just love all the Delainey photos! She is so full of expressions now! Hopefully her hips are ok.

Your hair looks darker? Or is it just that photo? You look great! You have been very busy this past week!

Seriously?! said...

Her hair is all kinds of awesomeness!!!! Love it!

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

awe love the photo dump, love the charm and i love love the blog post! :)
-whit

Whit said...

That collage of her smiles makes me laugh!! I love it!!! She's such a sweetheart! And I love that pendant. You make me addicted to online shopping.. Bad influence you are ;) xox

Kristin said...

You can dump pictures of her anytime!

Katie said...

She is so cute! What a busy week! But its nice to have things most days I feel. Sorry you aren't getting sleep! I feel your pain. Will be praying for her test and hoping all is okay with her hip!