{Randoms}

/
10 Comments

Happy Thursday!! :)
1 more day and then the weekend!
Today I just have some randoms for you...and yes by randoms I mean mainly photos of little miss.  
***
Although I look forward to each day I am at home with my girls I am also REALLY looking forward to a few things coming up too:
Gran is coming to visit and meet her great grand daughter next week! 
My cousin Logan is coming to visit, meet Delainey and will stay with us WITHOUT her 3 kids for 4 days next week as well!
AND they will both be here for the shower Whitney is throwing for miss Delainey!
Can hardly wait.
***
It has been so very handy having crock pot meals in the freezer. Here are a few we have already used:
Crock pot Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
Chicken Enchilada bake - made this one up.
***
This made me laugh as I kinda feel like a walking milk truck these days! Before I know it it's time for Delainey to eat again!
***
Last week (seems SO long ago!) Whit and the kids came over for a visit and brought us lunch and Starbucks.
Justin had to do a little photo shoot with East and his sister...
And then East and Delainey!
And the future BFFs first photo!
Finley & Delainey
***
And the random photo dump of the cutest little monkey...
She is SO ridiculously cute when she stretches!
Cuddles with her hippo.
 Chats with Mom.
Gah I can hardly handle the cuteness. Update on Delainey and Cruz tomorrow.

Related Posts

10 comments:

Leigh said...

Whitney and you make some cute babies! I love the ones of Easton holding Delainey with her feet in the air. So cute!

Bex said...

Cute baby overload!!

Laurie @ The Rookie Wife said...

Oh my goodness! I can't take all the cuteness!

Michelle said...

Isn't being a Mom the greatest thing!? Your little miss is just too cute! :)

Courtney B said...

Oh how I LOVE her!! These pictures are just the sweetest! I prepared frozen meals before Mia was born and those saved us the first month! We would have starved without them, or just eaten a lot of take out HA!

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

i love that cow photo! i laugh everytime. but i love the photos of her more ;)
-whit

Tami said...

There is nothing cuter than tiny baby stretches!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Can't handle all the cuteness in one post! E&F are adorable! Fin is getting soooo big!

Nothing better than a sleeping newborn!

Whit said...

Those are some CUTE babies ;) xox

Rachel Steck said...

Adorable!
xoxo