{5 on Friday}

/
19 Comments

Happy Friday! :) I'm joining 5 on Friday today and it's hard to think of things that don't include Delainey right now as my life revolves around her at the moment. It is really crazy to think she has almost been here 4 weeks {gah!} and I haven't spent more than an hour away from her - and that was once - in all 4 weeks {not complaining at all}. So don't mind the abundance of Delainey.

{1}
This is my child!
Oh goodness. My Mom made the hat and the pose is all Whitney.
Those lips. That pout. Adore her.

{2}
Yesterday was a big day.
All ready for the dr!
 Tried to include Cruz!
Delainey officially weighs 7 lbs and grew 2 inches so I can now feed her on demand instead of waking her every 3 hours to eat. Our dr is thrilled with how she is doing. SO big!!
I also got the ok to drive -freeeeeedom!! Just in time for my cousin to arrive and us have a busy weekend of running around planned.
Yesterday after the dr we took Delainey for her first lunch out with Mon, Gran and Gail to Earls. She slept the whole time. 

{3}
We have had amazing weather this week. I took over morning walks from Justin so mornings in the ravine are chilly but then I have done my afternoon walk this week in a tank top twice!! Amazing.

{4}
Little miss grew out her first outfit. And I didn't cry. 
It was my favorite too [below] - but it was a premie one so it is good news she grew out of it.

{5} Happy Birthday Leigh [tomorrow]!!
Hope you have a fantastic day and Mr.D and Harley spoil you!

That's it!! Have a fabulous weekend!

Related Posts

19 comments:

Erin @ Keep Calm and Sparkle said...

I would be sad if you didn't include little miss Delainey in your posts!! That picture is the cutest!!!! So happy to hear she is gaining her weight!!!

Leigh said...

Almost four weeks already?! Where has time gone? Glad to hear that she is doing well and yeah for being able to drive again! Thanks for the birthday wishes :) See you on Sunday :)

Christy said...

I love that little pink ruffle onesie! so cute! Glad to hear baby girl is doing so well <3

Ashley said...

You look fantastic!! 4 weeks! Cant believe it!! Yay for being cleared to drive again!! I wouldn't have thought that you couldn't, but what do I know haha damn restrictions!! Hope you have a great weekend!!

Laurie @ The Rookie Wife said...

That hat! AHH. so adorable! I love that little dainty pink headband too:)

Chrissy said...

That picture is to die for! Your daughter is so beautiful. So glad she is growing!

Katie said...

she is SOOO cute! i still have hardly spent any time away from addilyn and i'm okay with it :) you look GORGEOUS! I wish I could hold your sweet girl!

Rachel Steck said...

Glad Miss Delainey had a good Dr. visit and her first 'lunch with the ladies'. She's so sweet, love her little white sweater. Too cute. You look beautiful friend!!
xoxo
Rachel

Taren said...

You look so great, motherhood suits you so well!
I forgot Leigh and I had the same birthday! I will have to stop by her blog tomorrow to wish her happy birthday.

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I'd be a bit worried if you didn't include Delainey in your posts!

Can't believe how much she has grown! That's awesome! I adore the candy corn hat & that face!

Yay to driving! That must have been torture.

Kae Muir said...

Oh my 4 weeks already I can't believe that!
so glad that you have had the clear to drive and D's appt. went great!
Have a great weekend with your cousin :)
love.
xxoo

Caroline said...

Looking good mommy! I can't believe how big Miss D is getting. She is so beautiful.

elise @ cheers yall said...

hi from the linkup!!! all these pics are PRECIOUS! you are blessed with one beautiful family!!!
xx
elise

Kristin said...

Share all the pics you want of Miss D, she is tooooo cute

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Oh my gosh, Delainey is so cute! And you look fabulous, by the way. Hooray for getting cleared to drive. That is great news!

I am glad the weather has been nice so you can get some walks in! Enjoy your weekend!

Seriously?! said...

Oh I just love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look so beautiful. Clearly your heart is bursting. ;) I just love it.

Sarah at Midwest Pillowtalk said...

her preemie outfit is SO cute - love that. you will have to keep it forever! sog lad shes growing so well, you go miss D!

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

cute cute cute cute cute!
-whit

Shaye walsh said...

Hi, I couldn’t find an email address. And I wanted to ask a question, so can you possibly email me back?
–Shaye
shayewalsh1@gmail.com