{Outfit fail & Baby pool}

/
23 Comments
Happy Friday! First of all THANK YOU so much for all your sweet comments on little misses nursery. They really meant a lot to me knowing how much love, time and energy we put into that room.

I have been loving this extended summer so much but I am getting to the point that I am ready for a little fall before the snow arrives. I don't want cold, I want cool. And we have had that the last couple days and it has made walks and trying to sleep that much more enjoyable.

I sorta failed on outfits this week - meaning I only took 2. womp womp. And apparently I like to just throw my hair up in a bun.
Monday - Dentist & Vet
{skirt: hazel & olive, tank: liz lange maternity target, jean jacket: old navy maternity, necklace: gift from Ashley}

Tuesday - Mall for nursing bra shopping AKA worse than bathing suit, jeans and regular bra shopping combined nightmare - then after seeing myself in far too many mirrors at the mall realized this top makes me look like a tent so changed for our baby appointment. ;)
{tunic: pink blush}

Wednesday - It rained so I hibernated other than 2 very wet walks with the girlie. I did bake 2 batches of muffins and 2 batches of cookies.

Thursday - I got groceries and then made 4 freezer meals and 7 crock pot freezer bag meals. 

Today - I'm not really dressed for the day yet and really I just have some house work to do, a visit from Lynne & Lily and then we are heading to Dust & Whit's - SO I will most definitely just dress comfy. :)

Maybe next will be better with outfits?!
***
Alright I've had some requests for a baby pool! ;) So let's vote!
When do YOU think little miss Black will make her appearance? And what do you think she will weigh?
Tips:
Her due date is October 1st - that has never changed right from the beginning. 
The belly was measuring small until this week.
Her mama has told her to stay put until October. ;)
Both Justin and I were small babies - I was 6lbs.
Now vote!

AND have yourselves a fabulous weekend! :)

Related Posts

23 comments:

A Momma in Training said...

You look awesome! And two is good for a prego lady!

Nikki said...

I vote right on time!

Jennifer Golding said...

I vote that she will be born on October 7th, and will weigh 7 lbs. Can't wait to hear that she has arrived!!!

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

October 4th! :)
-wHiT

Nic @ Haus of Harnois said...

I love that tunic! I would wear that not pregnant!

xoxo
nic

Tami said...

I think you look adorable in that shirt but I totally hear what you mean. I always feel huge in shirts that aren't fitted!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Sept 29 & 6.5lbs :)

I know what you mean about some tunics I prefer more fitted things too

Christy said...

I wanna say October 3rd and 7.2lbs :)

Tennille said...

October 3rd and 6.5 lbs

Mateya said...

I think October 3rd and 7 lbs 4 oz! :)

Courtney Kassner said...

Oh boy, I've got nursing bra shopping on my agenda for today...Yikes!

I'll vote Oct 5th and about 7 lbs!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Stupid bloglovin always takes forever to update your posts so I thought for sure you were having the baby today! That's not my guess though!

I think your hair looks great in a bun like that! The tunic looks great on you, at least from the front view.

Holy crap look at you go with all the baking and freezer meals. So smart!

My guess is: Sept 30 (they rarely listen)and for weight, 6lbs, 5oz.

Sessy@NTSST said...

You look incredible! I'm saying October 3rd 6 lbs 4 oz! LoL, how fun..... You are so close!

Leigh said...

My guess is October 3, 2013 and 7lbs 2ounces :)

Christy said...

Thank you so much for your kind words, it always makes me feel better to hear I'm not alone. I've been following you for a bit and I'm very excited to see your little girl :) my email is christianeelizabeth@gmail.com

Bex said...

I think that tunic is cute! Doesn't make you look like a tent at all.

My guess is Sept 29 (my birthday!) and 6 pounds 4 oz.

Mandy said...

You look so good momma! I'm going to stick to what I've already said before- October 1st and I'll guess 6 pounds 14 ounces for her weight! :)

Mom said...

Dad votes...Oct 2 6.2lbs
Mom votes...Oct 4 6.4lbs

We are getting SO excited to meet our grand daughter and to find out her name!!

krink said...

October 3rd, early morning... you're going to go into labor on the 2nd in the evening. 6lbs 07oz... ALL CUTENESS!!! Can't wait!

Ashley said...

October 4th - 6lbs 4 ounces

Kae Schumacher said...

October 6th. 6 lbs. 5 1/2 ounces. : ) Auntie Kae is super excited.

Chrissi said...

You look wonderful! And way to go with all the food prep! You'll be so glad you did! I am thinking sweet girl will come on Sept. 28 and weigh 6.3 :) XOXO

Chrissi said...

PS, little birdie told me it was your birthday.... HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!