{Friday. Last Day.}

/
17 Comments
Today is my last day. I'm not sure it has hit me yet. I don't come back here Monday... Someone else is being me. I LOVE my job so it's been hard to let it go - these last 3 weeks have been a struggle, mainly because I am a perfectionist and the "new me" is not. We are very different and I just want everything to run smoothly for the school - THAT was my job. But it's out of my hands now, I did my best and I am a email away if they need me.
BUT with that said - I cannot wait for my NEW job for the next year. It really is my DREAM job. Nothing could make me happier. SO...bring it.

Monday
{skirt: f21, chambray shirt: joe fresh, one LARGE belly: mine}

Tuesday
{tunic: pink blush, leggings: old navy maternity, sandals: target}

Wednesday
{dress: target liz lange maternity, jacket: old navy maternity, flats: joe fresh}

Thursday
{capris: old navy maternity, top: winners, wedges: payless}

Today - have I mentioned it's my last day!??!!
{skirt: c/o mikarose, top: h&m mama, necklace: ebay}

Lastly -
A HUGE Happy Birthday to the beautiful, smart, sassy, Spanish teaching American we love SO so much.
I know this will be an amazing year for you and I am just so glad you are here in Calgary. Can't wait to see you this weekend! :) xoxo

Related Posts

17 comments:

Ashley said...

Eeekk!! Happy last day of work!!! You deserve this!!! I just love that big belly!! Love your outfit today! You look soo cute!! I hope today goes smoothly for you... Have a great weekend!!

Leigh said...

Have a fabulous last day of work! And happy birthday Jolie! :)

Laurie @ The Rookie Wife said...

Gorgeous as always!

Leslie said...

Happy last day of work :)
You look fantastic

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

awe wish you all the best my dear! can't wait!
-wHiT

Gabriella said...

Happy last day! You are going to be the best Mom! That is so amazing that you get a whole year with Baby Girl Black! Also, Happy Birthday to Jolie!! :)

Tami said...

Enjoy your last day! I am so excited for you as you get ready to begin your most exciting adventure of all!

Erin @ Keep Calm and Sparkle said...

EEkkkkk....Happy Last Day!!! Per usual, I am loving all the outfits!!

Chrissi said...

Oh you make pregnant look so much prettier and more fashionable than I did! And yay for last day of work! Enjoy!!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Yay!! Happy last day!!! Don't worry about work- I know it's hard when it's what you do and love.

You are going to LOVE your new job!!

Cute outfits again! That belly looks so good on you! I'm going to miss seeing it for sure. Can't wait to give it a rub tomorrow (if that's ok!).

Wow September is a busy birthday month among your family and friends! I wonder if you will have yet another September birthday to celebrate!! Stay put little girl!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Happy last day of work! I know what you mean about letting go of the way you do things... been there before.
Loved Tuesday's tunic I meant to tell you that from your maternity photos. I had one kinda similar from Pink Blush but it no longer fits in the boobs :( I barely got to wear it.
See you tomorrow!

Mom said...

You sure can rock a big belly...so stylish. And I must say it looks a lot larger than when I last saw you. (which has been too long:( ) Baby Black must be puttin' on the weight.

Hip hip hooray for your last day!! They will survive but will be counting down the days until you return..haha

Enjoy your weekend and this 'Fabulous' weather.

Seriously?! said...

Happy Mat Leave!!!! You look fabulous!!!

Don't worry, once your wee one is here you won't even care about if things aren't up to 'par' at work. Becoming a mother completely changes your priorities...for the better. It was so wonderful for me to return to work because there were just things that I didn't 'sweat' any more. You will love it!!!

But in the mean time...NEST UP! She's almost here!!! Woo hooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Janna Renee said...

Your mind will be off school once baby comes! So close

Ashley said...

i have absolutely loved your maternity style! and i can only imagine how hard it is to sign off from work. i'm a bit of a perfectionist too so it's hard to hand over problems.

But I bet you won't even think about once you start your 'new job' - exciting!!!!

Courtney B said...

You are so good at dressing that adorable bump :) Seriously!
And I know it is so hard to say goodbye to something you love so much. BUT once baby girl arrives? You won't even have time to think about work. At least not for the first month ;)
Her arrival is getting sooooo CLOSE!

Nic @ Haus of Harnois said...

You seriously have THEE cutest maternity style! Love it! <3