{Baby Black: Week 39}

/
15 Comments

Highlights: 
Getting pretty much everything done on my "to do before baby list".
Made a bunch of freezer meals and freezer crock pot bags - I put this task off all summer and finally tackled it.
Family dinner!

Feeling: 
Large. :) Sleepy, kinda constantly zombie like. Braxton hicks in the middle of the night, they aren't painful at all just strange feeling.
Had our weekly doctors appointment and all is going well. She is still growing up a storm in there and our doctor said she is a good listener because she says she bets she will see me at our appointment next week! I agreed. Baby Black wants to be an October baby I think.
I'm really not all that uncomfortable at this point. My doctor was surprised I was wearing boots yesterday and my rings still as I am not swollen at all. She said I may be retaining water in my legs but that's it.

Baby Black: 
She is able to flex her limbs now and her brain is still rapidly developing! Her nails may extend past her finger tips. She LOVES to move and I can't get enough of it either EXCEPT she is a stinker and plays freeze whenever someone else wants to feel her!

Cruz Update:
Cruz has been extra cuddly which I am a-ok with. Most nights she is up on the bed and she nuzzles right up to the belly.

What I'm wearing:
A big freakin' belly! ha I have made an effort to get myself dressed and looking decent this week as I think it makes me feel better about myself instead of just being in my yoga pants, tank and pony tail.

Workouts: 
5 - plus walks.

Last week:
This week:

What I'm looking forward to:
Meeting her!!
As much as I want her to wait until her due date I am dying to see what she looks like, hold her little body, see Justin with her (oh my goodness!!), introduce her to Cruz and our family & close friends.

PS. Thank you for all your kind comments yesterday. You guys are all so great.

Related Posts

15 comments:

Amber said...

You are so close!!! Eeeeeeeee I'm getting excited for you

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

So so excited!! I am happy you are feeling great :) Cannot wait to hear the news :)

Sarah @ Life, Love & Dinner said...

Yay! I can't believe it's almost time! Seeing the hubby with the baby girl is something I am so, so looking forward to, too!

Jessica said...

So exciting!!!

Rachel Steck said...

You look amazing!! Glad you are still feeling good. An October 'fall' baby will be perfect. Or whenever she decides she's ready. Can't wait!

xoxo
Rachel

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

awe i can't wait for you, i'm so anxious!
-whit

Rebekah said...

You look amazing! One of the things I cannot wait for is seeing Dylan with our boy. I don't think my heart will able able to handle it! :) Can't wait to "meet" your sweet girl!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

You look so good! Definitely don't look like you are retaining any water at all.

I didn't seem to hold too much water last time but after A was born, holy man were my ankles and legs ever huge! Apparently that's normal as your body gets rid of all the extra fluid, plus I had an IV.

I'm so impressed that you have made so many freezer meals! I can barely muster the energy to make energy balls!

I can't wait to see her too!

A Momma in Training said...

You look awesome! So close and so exciting!

Caroline said...

You look fabulous!

Sarah at Midwest Pillowtalk said...

its go time!!!

Kae Muir said...

Aww! I can't wait! I am anxious for you! : )
SOooo close!
xxoo loves

Nic at Haus of Harnois said...

Good luck! Can't wait to see your little one!

xoxo Nic

Ashley said...

I am SO excited for you!! Looking fantastic, as always :) She looks like she dropped a bit too!

Whit said...

A watermelon, YUMMY!! She's a delicious fruit this week ;) lol.. yes only I would say that!! You are SOOOOOOOO close!!! <3 That belly is beautiful!! Come on Little B!!! ;) xox