{33}

/
10 Comments
Happy Friday! :)
First of all a very HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to my Mom and Dad - 33 amazing years!!
We hope you have an awesome day biking and an even better year! We love you tons!!

Alright - look at me - I got dressed this week! ha I tried at least.
{Monday}
{capris: old navy maternity, sweater: old navy, tank: liz lange maternity target, scarf: gift from Leigh (urban planet), wedges: payless}

{Tuesday}
First day chilly enough for boots!
{dress: joe fresh, boots: urbanog}
Remember it from here! :)

{Wednesday}
{top: target maternity, costco tuff yoga pants, scarf: gift from Leigh (urban planet)}

{Thursday}
{dress: american eagle}

{Today}
Not happening. :)

Well there we have it. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

Related Posts

10 comments:

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Happy Anniversary to your parents! :)

You look great! When I saw that navy dress in another photo I definitely recognized it from your announcement shoot! I love it even better now! It looks so good with your big bump!!

Leigh has excellent taste in scarves! I'm going to have to ask her for her secret!

I have serious belly envy! Yummy mummy!!!

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

such a cute momma! :) happy anniversary to your parents.
-whit

Pamela said...

Love the striped dress on you!!

Ashley said...

Ok where did Leigh get those scarfs??? I LOVE them both!! Can't believe how different that dress fits you! Such an amazing transformation!! I almost like it better now than before!! Lol! Hope you have a great weekend!!

Sarah @ Life, Love & Dinner said...

Love those outfits! You look great! I'm so jealous that your boots fit! My feet are swollen and my favorite boots don't fit! :(

Kristin said...

Cutest preggo ever :))

Caroline said...

Your parents are the cutest. Are you wearing regular yoga pants or maternity ones?

Katie said...

you look beautiful! I love that american eagle dress!! i keep waiting for some baby news :) thinking of you all the time!!

Jillian said...

I was going to post this on your most recent post, but its so full with congratulations that I am afraid you will miss it! :) Congrats on the beautiful little girl, September babies are the best! And I wanted to let you know how much I love reading your blog, been a follower for almost three years now. I nominated you for the Sunshine Award because all of your posts are so uplifting! I love your little family. I would be so honored if you would check the post out here @ http://mtfreerangefamily.blogspot.com/2013/10/the-sunshine-award.html

Janna Renee said...

Happy Belated Anniversary to them! They are an awesome example to us all. I love the 2+2 photo!