{31}

/
14 Comments
Happy Monday! :)
Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. The weather this weekend was incredible - not fall like at all - it was summer and I was all over it.

{Friday}
Justin worked from home in the morning while I cleaned and then had a visit with Lily and Lynne - Lynne really just wanted to come see the nursery and of course bring more adorable outfits from the UK!
That afternoon Justin went to work on the garage at Darren's so I gave Cruz a bath and went for a nice long walk.
That evening we went over to Dustin and Whit's for a delicious dinner and a perfect chill night of chatting and playing with the kids.

{Saturday}
Justin was out of the house before I got up to go work on the garage at Darren's so Cruz and I had the day to ourselves. We walked to Starbucks and the barista gave me my drink free cause I "walked there with my dog and have a huge belly" he was a funny guy and very kind.
Then my day consisted of working on a photo book, setting up our stroller, trying to connect the car seat adapter for it (fail), going to buy chicken & grabbing a salad for lunch, making 4 more freezer meals, working out, another walk and then movies in bed with my cuddle bug.
I watched this (we saw it in theaters but it's funny):
Then tried to watch this but just wasn't into it:
Then watched this again too:
SO funny.

{Sunday}
Justin was gone super early to go biking with Mr.D  so Cruz and I had a pretty lazy morning after our walk - 2 brutal sleeps makes for a tired Alison. I made a batch of these yummy waffles for breaky. They are darn tasty - I used greek yogurt instead of apple sauce and 1/2 cup oats and 1/2 cup ground flax seed instead of a full cup of oats. And I topped mine with peanut butter. Delish and the best part is there are 4 in the freezer now too.
Then I decided to tackle the adapter again and figured out where I was going wrong. gah. It was painfully frustrating.
Now it's ready for ravine walks!!
That afternoon Mr. D and Leigh came over - the guys watched world cup while Leigh and I just sat outside in the sunshine and chatted. Justin and I hit up the watering hole for dinner and then watched Survivor and Son's of Anarchy.

{Today}
Today has been pretty great already too - a cool walk in the ravine, stopped and grabbed a Starbucks on my way to my nail appointment and treated myself to a pedicure too, went and wandered around Target and then stopped and grabbed McDonald's fries!! Yes yes I did. :) Why? Because it's my birthday and I am 39 weeks pregnant THAT'S why! :)
Well I'm off to workout now and then walk with my girl THEN family dinner. Pretty great day I'd say.

Related Posts

14 comments:

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Sounds like a great weekend, minus fighting with the carseat adapter. Ours is super easy to take off and on but every stroller is different.

I have yet to see that WTEWE movie! I think we tried to watch it once and the internet went down or something. Another one to add to the list when I have nothing else to do.

Glad to hear you are enjoying your birthday! Nothing wrong with McD's fries once and awhile!

Erin @ Keep Calm and Sparkle said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!

Step Brothers is one of my fave movies!! I watch it EVERY TIME it's on!! What to Expect is hilarious too!!

Ha, I ordered that same car seat cover!! Great minds :)

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY again and again! :)
-wHiT

krink said...

Happy Birthday Auntie!!! We love you sooooo much!
Xoxo

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Happy Birthday!!
I am happy you figured out the adapter! I hate when things are more difficult than they needed be. I was worried after I saw your post and thought I'd take a look at ours but thankfully it took a few seconds. I usually do not have that good of luck!
Enjoy supper tonight!

Ashley said...

Sounds like an awesome weekend!! Which car seat did you guys get? The stroller is cute!!! Happy birthday!! Enjoy your dinner! You deserved those fries! Haha

Rebekah said...

Happy Birthday!! I love the What to Expect movie. It's pretty cute! Enjoy your birthday dinner and oh my goodness, 39 weeks!!!

Kae Muir said...

Happy Birthday beautiful friend! I am so glad the day has been so great! : ) ohhh boy its getting so close! Can't wait! xxoo

Bex said...

Happy birthday! Hope you enjoyed your pampering :)

Leigh said...

Happy birthday dear friend! Hope you had a great day and a great dinner with your family :)

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoy it! Maybe little miss will give you an amazing birthday present and show her face?

Murdock's mama said...

Happy Birthday Pretty Mama!!! :)

Courtney B said...

You are super mom!! I didn't set up anything. Like, not ONE thing, HA!
And Happy Birthday!!! I hope the rest of your day went well! It would've been so fun if baby girl decided to share the same birthday as her gorgeous mama ;)

Rachel Steck said...

Happy belated Birthday! Sounds like you had an awesome weekend!
xoxo
Rachel