{2nd last Friday}

/
18 Comments
That's right. One week from today this will be my last day of work and then I get 1 YEAR with little miss baby Black. Cannot wait.

First of all Whit surprised me on Wednesday night with our Maternity photos and I cannot even begin to tell you how amazing they are. Or how incredible SHE is. I will do a full post (or 2! not kidding!) on them next week but until then you can see her post here and here are a few of my favorites... :) Trust me - it is impossible to pick favorites out of the almost 100 shots she gave us! And I may have looked through them many, many times. Thank you again Whit - these truly are a dream come true.

Alright onto some outfits of the week! :)
Tuesday
{skirt, flats & cardigan: joe fresh, tank: liz lange maternity target, necklace: gift from Ashley}
YAY the cute photo bomber is back!

Wednesday
{shirt & flats: joe fresh, tank: liz lange maternity target, skirt, target, necklace: ebay}

Thursday
{dress & shoes: joe fresh}
I bought this dress on a whim for $7 on clearance not thinking it would work now and it did! It was comfy too - bonus.

Today
{skirt & top: smart set, blazer: target, necklace: ebay, shoes: joe fresh}

Last but most certainly not least - A HUGE Happy Birthday
to this incredible lady {tomorrow}!!! She really is the best friend a girl could ever ask for and to be honest she is like a sister.
I count my lucky stars knowing this girl has my back, is always there to listen, has given me endless amounts of hope and reassurance when I need a boost of it and is my go to for anything & everything. I've said it before but everyone needs a Whitney.
We love you to bits Whit! XOXO

Happy weekend all.

Related Posts

18 comments:

Leigh said...

Love all of your maternity pictures! So pretty! Love all of your outfits this week too :) Happy birthday tomorrow Whitney! :)

Nic @ Haus of Harnois said...

Oh my goodness, those maternity photos! Beautiful! Makes me miss my bump!!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

OMG those pictures are amazing!! Wow! Just stunning!

Great outfits! That Joe dress is great! What a find. I need to go there again. They had some great thicker shirt dresses last year that I want to hopefully get this year.

Happy Birthday to Whitney! She shares a birthday with my nephew! He's turning 18 tomorrow!

Jessica said...

You. Are. Stunning.
Beautiful pictures!!

Courtney Kassner said...

LOVEEE those pictures! Can't wait to see the rest! Happy Friday!

Ashley said...

I swear this is going to start going to your head but I love those pics! Lol you are stunning in them! I think my fav is the one of you and Cruz!!
Happy birthday to Whit!!

Carissa said...

Wow! Your maternity photos are gorgeous!!

Tennille said...

I am really excited to see more photos! Whitney does some amazing work. She needs to come to BC :) It seems like your pregnancy has flown by! I can hardly wait until you do your nursery and baby name reveal! Have a great weekend!! :)

Sarah at Midwest Pillowtalk said...

HOLY LOVE FEST!!!!!!! you and cruz in the field! i die.

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

Oh, you look so adorable. Beautiful photos!! You're so fortunate to have such a talented & good friend!! Love the Cruz photo bombs too haha!

Sarah at Midwest Pillowtalk said...

ok im back. i am DYING over that tan and black lace dress you wore! oh my

Katie said...

i am in LOVE with your maternity pictures! you are SOOO gorgeous! and love that pink/red dress - so cute!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Adorable pics - what a great friend!

Congrats :)

Holly said...

You are still a tiny, blonde super model, seriously. Miss Black is going to have great genes. :)

Whit said...

Awe AJ ~ Thank YOU!! I couldn't have asked for a more incredible best friend!! You make a girl feel pretty darn special!! I can't wait for our girls to meet and learn how to be real friends through you and I!! Looks like you're stuck with me ;) Love you to bits (all of you guys)!! xox

Ashley said...

I've always passed up the Joe Fresh (womens)clothes but you're making me rethink that decision! Nothing ever catches my eye - maybe it's because I beeline for the little boy clothes.. ;)
You're looking amazing!!!

Nikki said...

That picture of you in the striped dress with your dog is fabulous! I LOVE it!
xoxo,
Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

Nikki said...

OMG I can not wait to see them!