{Taylor. Tegan. Sara.}

/
6 Comments
I haven't talked about Taylor in a while, I am still getting over the fact she never came to Calgary on her RED tour. I hold a mean grudge.
BUT while in LA performing she surprised the fans with Tegan & Sara...and I LOVE Tegan & Sara so I've almost forgiven her. Check it out.

{let's also forgive Taylor for her choice of these terrible shorts...}

Tegan & Sara are from Calgary and I used to go listen to them in coffee shops while I was in Jr high and High school and then at the University when they made it "BIG" here in town.
Now they aren't just big they are huge and their songs are used in movies, TV shows, they are on talk shows and performed on 90210. :) Big shots. So it made me happy to see Taylor loving on them too. I can tell she is trying to get in my good books again...

Taylor also likes paddle boarding so we even closer to friends ON again.
She is pumped about it.
That's all.

Related Posts

6 comments:

Sarah at Midwest Pillowtalk said...

love tegan and sara!

jen @nutcaseinpoint said...

oh those shorts......nooooo.

Rachel and John said...

I also love Tegan and Sara. Have you heard "Pregnant Women are Smug" by them? Hilarious!

Rachel Steck said...

This made me laugh!

xoxo
Rachel

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

ha ha, this is great dear! :)
-wHiT

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I so want to see Taylor when she comes to Calgary! Or maybe Edmonton... or Vancouver (not driving!). Let's do it!

T&S are my doctor's nieces! They are pretty awesome!