{Loves}

/
14 Comments
Happy Wednesday everyone - I have made it half way through my first week back at work. Only 3 out of the 6 people in the school yesterday told me I looked tired so that's reassuring. :) I may make it to Friday!
On to some loves for the day!

First and foremost - I LOVED our session last night with Whit. It helped that we started out having dinner with them and the kids!
One thing {of the million} I so appreciate about Whitney is her willingness to include this 4 legged blondie in all our sessions. :) {I'm not sure who is harder to deal with Justin or Cruz!!}
Cruz is so used to sitting and posing now she tries to get in on the shots we don't need her in!
Justin snapped this of her while she was waiting for her turn in the spotlight. :)
 Whit working her magic and Cruz just being super helpful. :)
Whit sent us a few sneak peeks last night and posted this one to facebook...
We were at the most amazingly beautiful location and I am just so darn excited to see them ALL. It really was a perfect night and I am so thankful for her taking these and for my little family.

I am still loving my morning walks with Cruz in the ravine. Today is the first morning that felt like fall though - it was a bit chilly but still refreshing and the perfect start to our day. Please stay light at 6:30am forever!!

Tonight I have dinner with my girlfriends - downtown. womp womp.  I hate downtown.
Here's to hoping I do not get lost and can find parking AND can stay awake.

I'm loving this idea to turn my shirt into a sleeper for little miss!

That's all I got! Hope you have a fantastic day.

Related Posts

14 comments:

Courtney Kassner said...

Wow, I LOVE that maternity sneak peek! You look beautiful and I can't wait to see the rest!!

love jenny xoxo said...

gorgeous photo! I can't wait to see more!

And I love the onsie idea!

XOXO

Kasey Sutgrey said...

Love the maternity pic and the idea for the sleeper!

Rachel and John said...

I was just thinking about that shirt last night. Did you use something washable to cross off the numbers? Because them you could re use it for future pregnancies.

But that sleeper is Adorable!!

Love the sneak peek Whit sent you. I can't wait to see the rest.

jenN@nutcaseinpoint said...

jealous of that pic! So pretty.
and jealous of dinner downtown! I love downtown but never have a chance to go. Have fun!

Pamela said...

bahahah love that last ecard! SO true!

Megan C said...

Great sneak peek of your maternity session!

Jessica said...

you definitely need to turn your shirt into a onesie!! And love the sneak peek of the pics :D

Rachel Steck said...

I just love Cruz. Too cute. You look absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to see the rest of the photos!

xoxo
Rachel@rachelrunshermouth.com

Whit said...

Dinner and photos with my bestie is pretty darn perfect!! I love that sleeper idea super cute!! xox I cannot wait to get editing your shoot!!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Oh Cruzie!!! Such a good helper! What a gorgeous location for the pictures. I am dying to see the rest!

What a cute idea for your countdown shirt! Why not- it's not like you are really going to wear it again!

Hope you didn't get lost downtown! I hate it down there too but for other reasons!

Leslie said...

Your picture looks great :) What a beautiful night for them.
Did you find your way downtown without any problems? Parking is always to terrible.

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Your so adorable I am jelly you have this awesome photographer at your fingertips!

Katie said...

that picture of you is SOOO gorgeous! can't wait to see the rest! and what a great idea for your prenancy shirt!