{Lake Love}

/
12 Comments
 Whoa! Today was a little chaotic, crazy, exhausting and frustrating - and it was only Monday GAH
So you, you, you and you all have to have a large glass of wine for me. Stat.
The best part of my day was Baby Black attempting to dislocated my ribs all day long...seriously best part, not lying. She is quickly running out of room and attempting to increase her space.
*
Looking back on this weekend though - it was just GREAT. Other than flying by at record speed - fabulous.
Friday night we had a great dinner - all 18 of us - at Nana's. Old family friends were visiting from Florida so it was nice to meet some of them and catch up with others.
We had a bonfire before heading to bed and unfortunately they all had to get up at 4:30am to leave the lake to head into town for their flight home.
That was right around the time Jeff and Justin decided to call it a night/morning and go to bed. Let's just day my husband did not feel wonderful Saturday.
Saturday morning Cruz and I were up first and enjoyed the already hot morning on the deck.
We all went to the market and then Steve, Linds and Kaley picked Jeff, Justin and I up in the boat and they all went for a wake skate. Unfortunately then Jeff had to head back to Calgary as he had commitments with the hockey team he is coaching this year (Jolie is home in NY visiting).
Mom and I then rode our bikes downtown to the thrift store and had a visit with Lindsey and Kaley. She is changing so fast that little girl - crawling all over, babbling up a storm - so fun!
Mom, Dad and Justin all went for separate bike rides while I lounged in the sun. :) Someone had to be lazy! Then Mom, Dad, Cruz and I went for a boat cruise and swim while Justin finished his bike ride and then went for a kayak.
 Me and my girl!
Queen of the cabin...
Saturday night we had a nice bonfire at the Thomas's after a delicious dinner. Then again on Sunday Cruz and I were up first until I was joined on the deck for coffee with the rest of the gang.
Perfection I tell ya.
We all went for a walk and had a visit with Nana and Elsie, Justin went for a long bike ride and again I lounged in the sun. All day. :) Only moving to cool off in the lake! It was a hot weekend!
Cruz needed to be extra close!
The lucky girl got to stay at the lake and enjoy the week with my parents. Spoiled girl.
These were sent to me today...she seems to be really missing me...
Alright. I am off to bed. Let's pretend it's not only 8pm. And let's pretend I will actually sleep. Pretending is so fun.. :)

Related Posts

12 comments:

Ashley said...

Yikes your day does sound hectic and I don't even know why lol! But your weekend sounded fun! Jealous of your sunbathing!! Love how Cruz has to sit close. Gracie has just clued into the baby I swear because she now sitting super close instead of on her bed! Funny how they just know!

Seriously?! said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your belly floating pose!!! That made my heart melt!!!

You can do this. It's only a few more weeks and you'll be welcoming your sweet babe. Your new chaos will be sleepless nights, but love is blind, you won't feel a thing...promise. ;)

xo

Seriously?! said...

Forgot to mention, October 1st was MY due date. I decided to arrive on the 3rd. I will be rooting to share my birthday with the next sweetest thing!!!

Leigh said...

Ah looks like you had a great weekend! Love the picture of you floating in the water :)

Nikki said...

I need more lake time! I am going Sunday and I cant wait!

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

awe looks like a relaxing time. Cruz is spoiled, that's awesome. :)
-wHiT

Pamela said...

You look great!!

Laura @ The Everyday Joys said...

Looks so relaxing! I love the belly up pic!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I want the lake life!!

The floating belly picture is the best!

There is nothing wrong with going to bed at 8pm! Hope you got some sleep.

Jessica said...

Looks like a blast! Love your little bump sticking out of the water ;)

Limefreckle said...

love the picture of you in the lake!!! You look fabulous....I'm sure you are anxious for the baby to get here...but these last weeks will just fly by!

jen @nutcaseinpoint said...

looks like the pup has it real hard ;) pretty girl