{Friday again. amen.}

/
13 Comments
Well 2 weeks down and 2 to go!!

It has been a very busy week and one that I am not sad to see some to an end. Next week the kids start and I am super excited to see them all. They hate that first day back (most of them at least!) and I love it!
Alright onto some outfits - my cute little photo bomber will be missing from all of them this week she has been loving life out at the lake with my parents. Finding mud puddles is her specialty. :) So excited to see them tonight!

Monday
{top: joe fresh, skirt, hazel & olive, scarf: f21}

Tuesday
{top: old navy, leggings & flats: joe fresh}

Wednesday
{top: smart set, skirt: walmart, sandals: target, necklace: ebay}

Thursday
{tunic: pink blush, leggings: old navy maternity}

Today
{top: pink blush, jeans: gap maternity}

There we have it - another week down! Have a fabulous, sunny and safe long weekend!

Related Posts

13 comments:

Rachel and John said...

Love that you wore more tighter fitting tops this week. Show that belly off. Soon it will be gone and you will miss it...although you will have a sweet baby to distract you from it ;)

Kasey Sutgrey said...

Looking good!

Leigh said...

Love all of the outfits once again! Have a great weekend at the lake :)

Ashley said...

You are such a stylish girl!! I absolutely love that Pink Blush tunic.

Ashley said...

I'm not sure which outfit I liked the best? I love them all!!! I hope you have an awesome long weekend!!

Bex said...

Love the purple outfit

Jessica said...

How cute are you?!

Laurie @ The Rookie Wife said...

You are so stinkin' cute!!

Carolyn said...

Another week... another set of cute outfits! :)

Mom said...

Sheesh, I say this every week...you looked SO nice in all the outfits. Even with a big belly you are stylin'!!

The kids are going to be shocked at the size of Mrs. Black...hahaha

Rachel Steck said...

Beautiful as always!

xoxo
Rachel

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Cute cute cute!! I think I have the same Joe striped tank and it looks cool with the belly! I love how it photographed! I think that's my favourite outfit!

You look so great!

I love Cruz's muddy look! She must have had fun!

Paige said...

It has been such a long time since I have stopped by your blog. But look at you and that beautiful bump!!! So exciting!!