{Forever Girlfriends}

/
19 Comments
I feel very fortunate to have these 6 ladies to call my girl friends.
We don't see each other every week, sometimes not even every month but it never matters - we pick up right where we have left off and we each know we can call and count on each other when we need anything.
Most of us have been friends since the third grade. We have supported each other through break ups, mean boys, growing pains, bad grades, heart break, good & bad decisions, family issues, graduations, weddings, babies and oh so much more and with each passing year as we mature we only get stronger as friends.
They are all truly beautiful inside and out and we are so thankful to Whitney for capturing these images of us.
^Barb, Alison, Julia, Sara, Nicole, Krista & Carla^
 I had coffee with Barb last night and she surprised me with a "Mommy gift" from the 6 of them!
It's an awesome Timi & Leslie diaper bag - Carla the only other Mommy in the group has one similar and adores it. As I said, I am incredibly lucky to have these thoughtful women in my life and little miss doesn't know it yet but has these 6 Aunties who cannot wait to meet her.

Related Posts

19 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

I love this photo shoot SO much! Awesome idea!!! :)

Leigh said...

All the pictures are so beautiful! You are lucky to be a part of a wonderful group of girls :) And the bag is super cute! :)

Pamela said...

So sweet!!

Ashley said...

Love love love all the pics and the dress you wore!! That bag is cute I will have to check it out!

Jessica said...

Sounds like you have an amazing group of friends :)

Laurie @ The Rookie Wife said...

Love that dress! Sounds like you have some amazing friends!

jen @nutcaseinpoint said...

So fun! love all the pics. I moved too many times to ever have a group of friends, so I am definitely envious of your friend relationships!

Nikki said...

Its awesome to have such great group of girlfriends! That was really sweet of them to all pitch in for that bag!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Love love love these pictures!! You ladies are so lucky to have each other! What a gorgeous group of ladies.

As always, Whitney worked her magic and got some stunning photos.

I love your dress too- it accents the bump so beautifully.

I soooo regret not getting a nice diaper bag like Timi and Leslie. Next time around I am getting one. It's actually cheaper than the stupid one that I bought that is a monster and looks like a diaper bag. What a great gift from your friends!

Courtney Kassner said...

Great photos! You're so lucky to have so many great friends!

Tennille said...

I love posts like this :) You are all so lucky to have each other!

Rachel and John said...

Love that bag and the sunglasses picture!!

Carolyn said...

Love all those pics... :) great girlfriends are so important! And I LOVE that diaper bag! SO CUTE!

Amber said...

So great that you have such a big group of girlfriends in your life! While I have some AMAZING friends in my life they are all from different walks of my life so aren't really friends with one another. I would love to be part of one big group of girlfriends like that :) You are all gorgeous too!!

krink said...

<3

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Love these!!

Katie said...

you girls are all so beautiful! and these pictures are awesome. what a blessing to have had the same group of friends for so long!

Ashley said...

SUCH an adorable photoshoot!! What a beautiful bag too, doesn't even look like a diaper bag :)

Paige said...

First off, what a blessing to have that many special friends in your life. I absolutely love these photos too!