{Back at it...outfits}

/
15 Comments

I guess this means I survived a week back at home.
This week luckily it was just myself, the principal, vice principal, executive director and home program ladies so it was a less hectic. Next week is when the chaos begins - 1 week of only staff and then the kids are back! Bring it!
I LOVE my job immensely but I may be counting down the days until I am done...it was a long week!

Alright it's been a while since I did Friday outfits so here does...
{Monday}
dress: motherhood maternity, sandals: target
[Cruz clearly remembered what to do for outfit pics!]

{Tuesday}
top: american eagle from Whit, capris: thyme maternity, sandals: joe fresh, bracelet: Whit

{Wednesday}
top: smart set, leggings: old navy maternity, flats: joe fresh, scarf: Auntie Cathy

{Thursday}
skirt & flats: joe fresh, tank: liz lange target maternity, scarf: london drugs

{Today}
dress: urban behavior, necklace: Gran
Just look at this girl all posed! :) Even though this photo was an "out take" I had to include it cause Cruz is so darn cute!

Last but not least a VERY Happy Birthday to our sweet niece Emerson who will be 3 on Sunday!!
We cannot wait to celebrate with you in a couple weeks.
It boggles my mind that she is 3 already...
When we first met her!
1st birthday!
 2nd birthday!
And now!
We love you tons and tons sweet pea!

Alright - I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! We are off to the lake and I can hardly wait to be there.

Related Posts

15 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

The end a long week for you...whew. Hopefully you can catch up on sleep here at Seba this weekend. As usual you look MAHvalous in every outfit.

Seba soon :)

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Love to see your outfits again! Enjoy your weekend :)

Kelly said...

That red tunic looks fabulous on you!! And the maxi is TOO cute :-) I LOOOOOOOOOVE when dogs pose for the camera. Happy Friday!!

Ashley said...

Love how you are dressing that bump!! And your hair looks awesome!! I love the color!!

Whit said...

Happy Friday hot mama!! YOu looked delicious every.single.day! :) Have an awesome lake weekend, say hi to the 'rents for me ;) xox

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

cute cute cute, as always
-wHiT

Rachel and John said...

Looking great as usual!

Kristin said...

Rocking the bump like always!

Rebekah said...

Love these outfits! The tanks from target and leggings from old navy have been some of my favorite things!

Kasey Sutgrey said...

You are one beautiful pregnant lady! And good luck on the new school year!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Great outfits! I never shop at Smart Set anymore! Apparently I need to check them out!

I love how summery you still look. I'm shifting towards fall because it's so cold in the AM and in my office :( I love cardigans but it's getting very boring.

Happy Birthday Emerson!! She is so cute- the last picture is my favourite!

Nikki said...

LOVE that maxi dress!

Megan said...

You make pregnancy look so fab! Work it Momma :)

xx
Megan
http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/

Ashley said...

emerson is a cutie! love that name!

and you have one of the best dressed bumps ever!

Carolyn said...

Love all these outfits! You're so cute!